Chapter 33

Since a lot of you have been asking for another update, here you go. Enjoy💕😙

Also, if you want a mafia book to read, you can check out annawannabanana 's book: What Is Love.

Anyways, you can read now, babes❤

Aurora's POV:

I watch the old man as he snaps his fingers , making one of the guards in the back march towards him holding a briefcase. He gives it to him then backs away.

"As promised, your payment for your help." He says, handing my dad the briefcase.

My dad grabs it and gives me a grin. "I knew you were gonna grow up to become a slut but shit, being involved with the world's most powerful mafia. Good luck." He chuckles sadistically before storming out. An uncomfortable silence swarms as soon as he exits and leaves me in this unfamiliar setting, terrified to the core.

"Men, follow him and kill him." He orders and two of the men do as tod and storm out. They're going to kill my dad. I start to cry relentlessly at the thought.

"Silence." He growls, prompting one of the guards behind me to gather both my wrists and hold then behind my back.

"Let's see what we have here." He links his hands behind his back and steps closer to me as I struggle in the men's grip. My chest heaving up and down.

He stands inches away from me and his cold eyes rake over my trembling body but finally land on my flushed face.

"Hmm." He hums as he squints his eyes at me. "Very beautiful indeed. Innocent and so so young." He says, tracing a finger down the side of my face as I flinch." The bastard has great taste." He says, turning back to the men as they nod and they all laugh. He backs away and looks at me again. "I must say I'm speechless."

"Big blue eyes, full redenned lips begging to be kissed" he takes his thumb and swipes it harshly across my lip as I cringe and turn away. "Soft creamy skin." He rubs on my exposed arm up and down. "Nice pair of perky tits, small waist." He gives my waist a sharp squeeze. "Rounded hips and a plump ass." His hand trail down and stay on my hip as I struggle to free myself. I'm so scared of what they might do to me."And long, soft hair." With that, his hands travel down the back of my thigh and he yanks onto my hair as I grip onto his hand, hopelessly attempting to pry him off but in vain. I don't want him touching me.

"P-Please."

"I so badly want to bruise this immaculate face of yours. Use this curvy body and violate these hot lips." He seethes, his face inches from mine as I back away. My heart starts pounding vigorously at his words. I don't want him to hurt me.

"Don't look so scared. My men would've loved having fun with this sexy body of yours." He starts, laughing at my poor attempts to free myself. "But unfortunately, I have you reserved for someone else. Can you guess who?" He asks me and I bow then shake my head. "You know, I thought I had to use your dad to blackmail your husband but he wanted to help. He wanted to help in kidnapping you. How does that make you feel? Your own father doesn't like you." He questions but I ignore him and continue to cry.

"Resisting and crying will get you nowhere, darling." He coos as I bow my head. I want the floor to swallow me up. "I bet you want your husband to be here so bad, yes?" He interrogates but I don't answer. I don't want them to bring Tristan here. They're going to hurt him. But unfortunately, I know he's going to look for me which will lead him right to this vile, callous man.

"Let's call him, shall we, darling?" He smirks, pulling out his phone.

"N-No. Please don't." I beg, my breathing ragged and my face drenched in tears. I don't want him here. He'll get angry and do something he'll regret.