Chapter 47

Hey peeps. Hope you enjoy💓😙

Aurora's POV:

"Did you get the all clears from the doctors to be here?" I question, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the kitchen island with my attention on Claire.

"Yeah. They said that as long as I don't pressure myself to do so many things at once, I'd be fine." She reassures me.

She then clears her throat and leans against the table. "I want to thank you, Aurora. I know you've told them to take care of me."

"You don't have to thank me. You're my friend." I smile, patting her hand as she smiles back. "Anyways, what do you want to do today?"

"You choose. I'm fine with anything." She shrugs her shoulders shyly.

"I'll go upstairs and get dressed so we can have lunch outside." I tell her, standing up from my chair and going upstairs.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I huff out in exhaustion. They should really put an elevator in here. I'm too tired to climb up the stairs everytime.

I saunter through the hall and go into the bedroom then head straight into the closet.

I put on the simplest outfit I can find. I've gained some weight in my hips and breasts area. Probably because I've been binge-eating my days away.

I settle on a blue tea dress and flat sandals. I let my hair out of its ponytail and head towards Tristan's office.

I knock on the door to which he grants permission for me to step inside which I do.

"Just keep looking into it and call me if there are any updates." He says into the phone whilst leaning back on his leather chair and looking up.

He flicks his eyes to me and as soon as he does, a smile appears on his face. "I'll call you later." He says, hanging up the phone.

"Where are you heading off to looking that beautiful, hm?" He hums, his eyes trailing down my body then settling on my face which without a doubt is gone red due to his previous remark.

"I thought I can go out with Claire for the day." I say, as he motions me to come closer which I do.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks, placing me on his lap and tucking some hair behind my ear.

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders as he places his hand on my thigh and gives a little rub.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?" He cocks a brow and looks at me.

"No. I don't feel sick." I shake my head and reassure him.

"And you're sure you're going to be okay?" He questions. "This is your first time going out without me." He reminds me and I nod.

"I know but I promise I'll be fine. I won't go anywhere unsafe." I promise him. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to my baby.

"I'll be sending someone with you." Tristan tells me, staring ahead.

"Does that mean I can go?"

"I don't see why not. But you call me as soon as you can, you hear me?" He negociates and I just nod at everything he says.

"Okay. Thank you." I mumble, fixing his tie then looking up at him.

"Mhm, now how about you give me a kiss?" He suggests, his hands going to my back and pushing me closer to him.

He kisses on my lips then gets harsher in a second."Fuck." He pants against me then goes back to claiming my lips, both of our breathing ragged.

We keep kissing each other as I wrap my hands arounds his neck. Then finally satisfied, we both back away from each other to catch a breath.