Chapter 32

Hope you enjoy, queens💕💕

Tristan's POV:

After dropping Aurora off to the house, I drive back to the lock up. I'm in no mood to fuck around. I'm on the verge of strangling someone.

My mind drifting off to what I saw today. A man touching my wife right in front of me. I'm trying to change, trying to stop myself from killing any man who breathes around her. But I don't want to scare her off when she's just started getting comfortable with me.

Although the monster in me is telling me to find out who the fuck he is and take him down to my basement, showing him nothing but good torture. But as I said, I'm holding back on doing that. For her and only for her. I don't want her resenting me.

I stop at the lockup and slide out the car, heading towards the entrance. I can't catch a fucking break. This motherfucker is still playing with me but I refuse to kill him. He has something I want and I'm not stopping till I get it.

I open the cell and shut the door behind me, looking at the blood covered concrete floor. I strive off the sight of blood. It only intensifies my urge to kill.

I swear if he doesn't talk.

"Talk. Now." I growl, the minute I walk in and see him laying there, almost lifeless. I'm not going to spare him if he doesn't spill everything.

To that statement, he just laughs. A laugh that enrages me because I know that kind of laugh. It's the laugh you just did something sadistic and pure evil. Hell, like I wouldn't know it.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet, Tristan." He scoffs, leaning his head against the wall and throwing it back. I fucking knew something wasn't right and it looks like I'm about to find out what it is.

"Figured what out?" I hiss at him, hitting my fist against the wall. I'm on the edge of exploding. And this dramatic motherfucker trying to act sly and build up tension is not helping.

"Didn't you think that you found me too easily?" He chuckles sadistically as I clench my jaw and knit my brows. Fuck.

"I fucking swear that if you don't tell me-" I sigh, rubbing my forehead in frustration.

"It was all planned, Tristan." He finally confesses. "I made you think that you caught me. You caught Petrov's second in command and that without me, he couldn't do anything." He continues and I ram my fists into my slacks. "Did you really think I'd be stupid enough to spy on your main warehouse? Come on now, Tristan." He explains, his Russian accent audible through his words making me angrier by the second.

"All I've been doing these past couple of months is distract you. Make you think that the plan we made is on hold since I was your captive. And it worked." He rambles on. "Haven't you noticed that you stopped looking for Petrov when you got me?" He questions, falling into deep laughter as my anger simmers. Fuck.

"You really are Petrov's bitch. He's got you doing whatever he wants, huh?" I mock him and his face twitches in anger. As it should be.

"I'll do anything to get revenge on you. What your father did to my blood." He hisses and I laugh.

"Ah yes. One of our greatest victories." I sigh then step closer to him. "I have to say I've underestimated you. I just have one question, what does he want with Aurora?"

"Don't you get it? He wants her so he can hurt you. We didn't think the day would come where you would settle down. You're a heartless bastard who doesn't care about anyone." He breathes. Tell me something I don't know." But look where we are. A girl finally fucked you up." He laughs and I can feel my hand twitching to wrap around his throat and choke him but I compose myself, knowing that I will ruin it for him.