Chapter 97

Aurora's POV:

Heaven.

That's what it feels like at the moment as Tristan drags his soft lips over my jawline, his strong arms pressing me against him so tightly, immersing me in his warmth and familiar scent.

"Come closer." He whispers in a raspy tone, causing my skin to prickle with goosebumps at his firm order.

I do as told, scooting closer to him in bed as he places one my legs on top of his. I feel him smile against my lips and I giggle against his before he kisses me again.

And just like that, he's trailing down. He skillfully sucks on my neck, making sure it's going to bruise. His stubble against my skin makes me squirm.

"You're tickling me." I smile before he goes back to kissing my lips. His tongue plundering mine like he's been doing for the past hour or so.

I can see he's struggling not to take it further. But he knows I won't be able to. My sex drive has plummeted this past month. But I love feeling him so this is what we spend a lot of our time doing. 

He lays with his back up against the headboard and me intertwined with him as we resume our make-out session.

Tristan growls against my skin as he kisses all the way up to my neck, to my jaw, making his way towards my lips. He firmly grips the back of my neck as his tongue seeks entrance I deliriously grant.

I pull away for a split second to catch my breath. My eyes trail up to watch his face, his tanned complexion illuminated by the afternoon sunlight streaming into our room. God, it should be illegal for someone to look this good. I can't help but sigh in exasperation at how flawless his features are.

"God, you're perfect." He smiles, his dark eyes twinkling as they settle on mine before tugging on my lower lip and releasing.

"You feel so nice." I hum against him before linking my arms at the back of his neck and kissing him again. I never thought I'd feel comfortable doing things like this. But here I am, initiating and taking it further on my own will. My fingers thread through his soft hair as I pull him closer.

I flinch suddenly at the sound of the phone ringing. I turn around but he pulls me back and crashes his lips on mine. I smile at the eagerness.

The sound of the jarring ringing doesn't seem deter him in the slightest as he tugs on my hair and pulls at my bottom lip.

But it does seem to annoy Eric who lets out a sharp cry, finally making us pull away. Tristan sighs in frustration before standing up. I had just set him down for a nap an hour ago when Tristan arrived.

"I'll take him." Tristan sighs, rolling off me with a huff. I smile to myself and catch my breath before turn around to answer the phone.

"Hello." I huff out, feeling my swollen lips as I lean against the headboard and place my hand on my large tummy. 

"Hey hey." Stella's cheerful voice comes through the other end. "Stella! How are you?" I gasp, propping myself up as I watch the sunlight emanating from the open curtains on the balcony.

"Can't complain. How's my favorite hot mama doing?" She asks, making me blush slightly.

"I'm great." I smile. "What's new with you?" It's been a while since I've spoken to her. She and I and Aylina used to hang out all the time before she moved a bit further out of the city.

"Same old." She shrugs. "I've missed you. We should hang out soon." She suggests and I nod. I'm in dire need of female company. Most of my recent time is spent with Tristan and Eric. My mother and sister in law haven't visited in a couple of weeks now.