Chapter 3

Hope you guys are doing well. I got another chapter done.

THIS IS THE VINE I REFERENCED IN THE FIRST CHAPTER, YOU UNCULTURED SWINES!!!

Hope you enjoy. Love ya💕💕

Aurora's POV:

Fluterring my eyes open, I feel a banging headache and a weird sensation in my body. I feel exhausted.

What happened last night?

Propping myself on my elbows, my eyes circle the room. This is not my room.

WHERE THE HELL AM I?

Suddenly, everything came back to me. I was kidnapped. They put me in a car.

As panic takes over me, I rush to the door, attempting to open it but failing miserably. Not knowing what to do, I start banging it with my hands.

"HELP, PLE-PLEAASE HELP MEEE!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs, my voice cracking as I start crying.

I continue to bang on the wooden door, my hands throbbing. "HELLOO?? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!" I plead but no one hears me. I have to get out of here.

I rush over to the window but it won't budge. I pace around the room looking for an exit. After a while of searching, I find nothing. It's hopeless. I crumple on the floor hugging my knees, all while crying my eyes out. I don't know what's going to happen to me. I eventually pass out from the crying.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aurora, can you hear me?" I hear a husky voice laced in worry calling me. I open my eyes and a man in a suit hovers over me, gently cupping my cheek.
My first instinct is to back away from him. I get up and push myself against the nearest wall there is. I widen my eyes and it's him. The man at the restaurant yesterday.

"It's okay, angel. I'm not going to hurt you." He coos.

What does he want from me?

"P-please, please let me go home." I beg. I'm sobbing even harder now. I really don't feel safe.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, love." He states.
What is he talking about?
"Now, come on. You need food." He adds.

"No, please. I just want to go home. Please, let me go home." I plead, crying incontrolably. "I'll give you anything just let me go."

"I don't want anything from you, Aurora." He says, his voice so deep."I only want you." He smirks.

"Wh-what?" I question, my eyes widen. What does he want with me?

"I believe we haven't properly met. I'm Tristan, Tristan Black."

His name sounds familiar. Oh god, of course. It's the Mafia. It's him. HE'S THEIR LEADER! I feel my body tremble with fear. Is he going to kill me?

"Pl-please, don't kill me. I didn't do anything."

He simply chuckles as I sniffle. Looking at him with fear in my eyes.

"I already said I'm not going to hurt you. You live here now."

What?

"Wh-what? N-noo. I-I don't. I want to go back to my apartment." I demand, slightly nervous about his response.

He cocks a brow. "You can forget about that. This is where you live now. With me."

This can't be happening.

"NOO!! You can't do this to me. I won't stay here. You can not keep me here. It's illegal."

"I don't exactly abide by the rules, sweetheart. Now, let's go." He spits, that playful look he had suddenly vanishing.