Chapter 7

Hey there. I'm back with another chapter.

I'm a bit rusty so I don't know if this chapter is the best but...

Hope you enjoy💕

Aurora's POV:

I take a deep breath as I feel the adrenaline rush through my veins. Worst case scenario, I get caught and Tristan shots up this entire place.

Glancing over at Tristan through the door crack, he's talking to someone on his phone, pulsating with rage as he grips the phone tightly in his hand.

I swallow and tip toe to the other side of the restaurant and stand next to the stairs.

I DID IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FREE.

Not wasting another minute, nor giving Tristan another glance, I run down the stairs then spin my head looking for the door.

Ah, there it is.

Everyone is looking at me like I'm a maniac but I don't care. I feel alive again. I finally have my life back. I keep tripping over because of how fast I'm walking in these heels. I don't even know where I am, the drive was so long. Tristan's house was always so secluded and I couldn't memorize the way back when we went to my appartment to grab my things. I need to look for a phone and call someone.

Walking down the crowded street, my heart thumping strenuously, I spot a phone booth. I can call someone to help me.

I only have two numbers memorized: Stella, and Liam.

Holding up the phone to my ear as I dial her number, it keeps going to voicemail.

Dammit.

That only leaves one person left who can help me.

Liam.

I met Liam a year ago, he was my next door neighbour and a very nice guy. He worked with me but then one day he told me Henry fired him because of me, because he was spending too much time with me. It really pissed me off because we were friends, he made me laugh and our relationship was purely platonic.

I was pretty sad as I was the reason why he had to move somewhere else, but he gave me his number if I should ever contact him. I'm hoping it'll come in handy because at this moment, I feel like I ran out of choices, and that if I don't get help right now, Tristan will find me.

I dial his number and impatiently wait for it to go through.

Please, please, please, please pick up.

Holding the phone against my ear, I nervously glance around making sure no one is following or watching me.

"Hello?" Liam speaks through the phone, sending a rush of relief through my veins.

"Liam? Liam it's Aurora, please help me." I pant through the phone, trying to be quick before I'm cut off.

"Aurora? What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"No, no please. You have to help me. I don't know where I am and I'm scared. I want to go home." I reply, tears escaping my eyes.

"What do you mean? Where are you right now? Can you see anything? An indicator I can use to come get you?" His voice laced with worry as I look around the street trying to find some shop's name or something. Anything really, I'm barely hanging onto hope at this point, I'm picturing every scenario possible in my head right now. And trust me when I say they're all bad.

My eyes land on a small coffee chop door with the words 'Lincon's Café' written on a banner on top of it, without thought I tell Liam "LINCOLN, LINCOLN'S CAFE. PLEASE, PLEASE HURRY." I basically scream at him.