Chapter 27

Enjoy, babies💕

Aurora's POV:

"Aurora, wake up. We've landed." I hear Tristan's voice pull me away from my serene sound sleep. "Come on, angel. I know you're tired. Let me take you to the car and you can sleep." He ushers, draping my arm across his shoulder and holding on to me as I struggle to get up. I'm so tired and drained, my cramps are inexplicable. I can feel them in my back, in my stomach and it hurts so bad.

I feel myself being pulled up and going down the stairs of the plane. Tristan soon places me into a car, reclining the passenger seat and allowing me to lay back. He grabs a blanket from the backseat and covers me with it, he zips me up with the seatbelt and I mutter a 'thank you.' before he shuts the door behind him and goes round to the other side. I close my eyes, nuzzling into the blanket.

Tristan gets in the driver seat and closes the car, putting the key in the ignition, he starts the engine and commences driving. Regardless of everything, he looks after me. What I don't like is how he's always keeping me locked up and doesn't let me see anyone or go anywhere.

Since he woke me up, I can't find sleep again so I just lay in the seat and close my eyes as he drives. I can't believe I'm in Vegas though, I never ever thought that I'd be able to travel to places like these. 

He continues driving till he stops at a red light. Silence settles in the car but is soon disrupted by the sound of my stomach grumpling. Great, this is just what I needed.

I hear Tristan let out a scoff as I open my eyes, I see him gripping onto the steering wheel and shaking his head. His dimples seeming through the smile on his face. I swear this is the second time I've seen him smile. He's laughing at me.

"Hungry, huh?" He questions, keeping his eyes on the road and stepping on the speed. I just stay silent.

"We'll go to my hotel, freshen up then have dinner at the hotel restaurant." He states as he continues to drive. I don't want to eat in a fancy, 5 star restaurant food tonight. I'm craving fast food tonight. Should I just ask him? Will he mind?

"C-Can I please stay in?" I request, turning over to him as he flashes me a glare.

"Are you not feeling well?" He asks and I nod. I don't feel like dressing up or doing anything tonight. I just want to go to bed.

"Okay, love. But you have to eat. What would you like? You can get anything." He says, turning over to me then looking back at the road, waiting for my answer.

I want food that's unhealthy and that'll make me fat but tastes like heaven and true bliss.

"Um, pizza?" I suggest, just the thought of it makes my mouth water.

"And what else?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Nothing."

He nods and makes a turn. I sit up and look through the window, my eyes going wide at the sight of how beautiful the city is. The lights are so mesmerizing. I sit there and look out as Tristan drives to wherever he's going.

After a while he pulls up in front of a Pizza Hut. He slides out of the car and locks it behind him. Oh, so he's going to lock me in the car as well? It's not like I'm going to run away. Even if the thought has crossed my mind, I don't even know where I'd go.

He comes back a while later with more than a pizza in his hands. He gets in and hands me the food before starting the car again.

"T-Thank you." I say with appreciation, looking through what he got me to eat.

"You're most welcome, love." He hums, rolling down his window, making a slight night breeze penetrate the car. "Is there anything else you wanted?" He asks, giving me a quick glance and turning the car around. I shake my head "No. Thank you."