Chapter 38

We love a sister who postpones her studies to publish for her fav people, hehe <3

Also, happy Cinco De Mayo to any Mexican babes reading this💕😙

Enjoy, babies❤

A week later.

Aurora's POV:

It's been about a week since Tristan got hurt and he's been doing a lot better ever since.

He's been able to walk around more efficiently and his arm started healing slightly.

He informed me that Claire has also been doing better and I've never felt more relieved. He promised I can visit her when he gets back in good shape.

His family didn't arrive yet. They'd call everyday but due to some weather issues, they were not able to fly here. But they got the all clears now so they'll be landing here tomorrow.

And that means, I have a lot to do. I need to prepare where they're sleeping because they'll be staying here for a few days.

It's already nighttime and Tristan and I had just finished eating dinner. As I'm standing in the kitchen, I feel a presence behind me so I turn around.

"Tristan, you're not supposed to be out of bed." I sigh at his stubborness. I specifically asked him to stay in bed till I came back.

"You took too long." He says in a hushed tone. "I'm not a patient man." He states, his hand coming to my jaw and his thumb dragging across my lower lip. I know that voice. He wants something.

"Leave this till tomorrow. I need you upstairs with me." He sternly orders, taking the plate out of my hand then grabbing ahold of me.

"Wait, I have to go prepare the guest bedrooms. Your family's coming tomorrow." I say, stopping him from pulling me away.

"And you know what that means, don't you?" He smirks, playfulness obvious in his eyes. I shrug my shoulders and shake my head.

"It means it's time to take advantage of being alone." He hums, taking his lip between his teeth then releasing it.

Is he insinuating what I think he is? Probably not.

"I-I don't know what you're-" I start and he scoffs, shooting me a grin.

"I haven't had you in forever." He says, dragging his hand down my ponytail.

The man has three bullet wounds and he still wants to have sex.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" He suggests playfully, he oozed confidence and I struggled to maintain my composure around him. He makes me shy away.

"But, the rooms..." I argue but he soon shakes his head.

"It can wait till tomorrow" He blankly replies, holding my hand and taking me up the stairs.

"It's going to hurt you. You haven't fully healed yet." I weakly argue as he opens the door to our room and ushers me in, placing a hand on my lower back and gently pushing me it then closing the door behind him.

He steps closer, closing any space left between us. "I can handle it." He smiles, pushing wisps of hair from my face. "Come." He ushers, tugging on my hand then giving me a brief but heated tongue kiss.

"Fuck. You have no idea what I want to do to you." He grunts, nearing his lips closer to my ear and biting down before pulling away.

His hand travels up to the back of my head. He slides my hairband and yanks it down my ponytail so my hair is down.