Chapter 4

Woop woop. *DJ Khalid voice* Another one.

Hope you enjoy💕😙

Aurora's POV:

"Let's talk, love."

I can feel my palms sweating. What does he want to talk about? How he kidnapped me? Forced me to stay here? Ruined my life?

"A-about what?" I softly mutter as he takes a seat in front of me and leans back on the armchair, spreading his legs.

"The rules. You haven't been here long and you've already stirred up quite the trouble. I won't have it. You're going to learn to respect and obey me." He demands in a rough tone.

I lower my gaze and look at my lap. What should I say to him? I'm trying to find a way to approach him. A way that won't end with me held tightly in his grip.

"I-um. I-" I stutter then let out a cough. I'm feeling all kinds of emotions right now: scared, nervous, confused.

Why does every bad thing happen to me?

"Speak." He orders and I glance at him.

"Why do you want me here?" I ask him as he drags his hands along the arms of the chair.

"I brought you here because you're mine. You're going to live with me and stay by my side." He answers.

"W-why?" I reply, playing with the hem of my dress nervously.

"Because I want you." He smirks devilishly.

"Anything else you want to ask?" He raises a brow as I lower my gaze and swallow.

"W-when can I leave? I-I don't want to be here." I mutter softly, hoping he lets me go soon. But the moment I say those words, his face screws up in a frown.

"Never fucking ask that question again." He spits with rage, his eye slightly twitching. Apparently, there's no right way to address this man.

He lifts his body off the chair and starts to walk away. No, he can't leave me without an answer.

I catch up to him and tug on his jacket sleeve. With that, he stops and look down at me as I glance up at him.

"P-please let me go. I'll do anything and I won't tell anyone." I cry out. It's begining to feel hopeless. And by the look on his face, he's not too pleased.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE. GOD DAMN IT AURORA, SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE NOT LEAVING, NOT NOW, NOT TOMORROW, NOT EVER. NEVER ASK THAT AGAIN. DO YOU WANT ME TO HURT YOU? IS THAT IT? DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING SPANK YOUR ASS RED? HUH?" He shouts and I'm quick to shake my head, and yet again I'm crying.

Yell at me or scold me, and I bawl like a baby.

But honestly, what is he expecting me to do? This is all beyond crazy. I'm being held against my will by a mafia boss who for all I know killed dozens of people. He can't blame me for wanting to leave.

"N-no." I whisper. I don't want him to hit me

"Then fucking act like it. And to answer your question, you won't stay here forever." He states as he stares down at me. My eyes shimmer with hope. He is going to let me leave.

I am so happy.

"Really?" I chirp, lightly smiling up at him.

"No, just a couple months, till I get business sorted. Then I'm going to buy another property for you and we'll go live there. Just me and you. How does that sound, love?" He pushes my hair off my shoulder as my face drops.