Chapter 13

I got another chapter out for you guys. Love you all💕😚

Tristan's POV:

Anger pulsates through my veins as I shut the car door behind Aurora then walk over and slump on the seat beside her.

"Drive." I command my driver and he starts the engine.

Turning over to her, she has her head bowed as her sobs fill the car. I'm so fucking angry, I just want to shoot someone, torture someone and suck the life out of them.

I called my men to collect the fucker Mark and take him to the basement at the warehouse. I'll fucking make sure that he gets what's coming to him. I'll make sure to give him a slow, well deserved painful death.

Fuck, she's crying her eyes out and it's because of me. I wanted today to be a good day for her, that's why I brought her here. That's why I bought this place for her.

But she has to learn and without punishments, no one does. I don't want anyone touching her, certainly not any male, or female for that matter. If it were up to me, I'd lock her somewhere and be the only one who sees her. I'd seclude her from all people, to have her all to myself.

I don't fucking share, what's mine stays mine and only mine. And the fact that Mark not only touched her but fucking kissed her and forced himself on her, that sends me into a pit of rage and makes my blood boil. I'm not complaining though, anger can be a great motivator. It makes the torture even more enjoyable and satisfying.

Watching over her, she sniffles and wipes her eyes dry. I fucking hate seeing her like this. I scolded her when it wasn't even her fault. I just get madly possessive of her. And the fact that any male who sees her takes a liking to her, fucking makes me want to choke them out.

She's no one's but mine.

She leans against the window, trying to hold back her hiccups. She's so fucking timid, so innocent. It never bothered me when a female cried, not at all. In fact, I enjoyed inflicting pain on them. But Aurora, I don't want her like that. I don't like her upset.

Taking a deep breath, I grab her hand making her turn to me. She looks at me with her glossy blue eyes and I soften my stare at her. I don't want her intimidated or scared right now. She tries to yank her arm away but I tighten my grip around it, pulling her towards me. She widens her eyes and furrows her eyebrows. I place her on my lap and she bows her head, discreetly wiping a tear away. I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, exposing her neck and the side of her face.

Fuck.

Her cheeks are flushed, the contrast between her porcelain skin and her red painted cheeks is so goddamn divine.

"Look at me." I place my hand under her jaw and she turns her face at me, not looking me in the eye. I can't resist touching her soft skin, so I place my thumb on her cheek and trace patterns. I move closer to her, burying my face in her neck and inhaling her scent.

"I'm sorry, angel. It wasn't your fault." I apologize. Me doing something like this is very uncommon, in fact it's never happened. I don't apologize for my actions. Never have, especially not to a female. But I fucking despise seeing her upset, let alone because of me. "Can you forgive me?" I ask in a low husky voice, not wanting to scare her.

"I-If you don't like me, tell me and I'll go. B-But please don't hurt me. I get scared." She states and I frown. She's never leaving, unless it's over my dead body.

"Shh, baby, don't say that. You know I love you." I hum against her ear and her cheeks heat up. I love seeing her shy away in my hold, it just shows the effect I have on her. "I just hate other men touching you or even looking at you. You're mine, yes?" I ask and she gulps, hesitating before slightly nodding.