Chapter 31

Hope y'all are doing well. Enjoy❤❤

A month later.

Tristan's POV:

"I'm not going to waste my time on you any longer." I state, linking my hands behind my back and bowing my head as I circle him.

"I gave you the information you wanted." He trembles, laying almost lifeless in the ground.

"That you did. A little too easily, I must say." I chuckle, wanting him to be angry at me, showibg him he's nothing but a joke, belittling the fuck out of him. "But I'm afraid that's not enough anymore."

"I-I don't know any more information" he pants, his face features no longer recognizable. I've beaten his face into a pulp and he still won't talk. This is going to be harder that I thought.

So far, all he's given me is a few names of  his bosse's men. That's not enough for me. I don't need some amateur shit. I need a real lead.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I'm no goddamn fool and I won't be talked to like one." I snap, just the sight of him aggravating me even more. "You expect me to believe that you, Petrov's second in command, don't know about the mole we have?" I question as he gets more nervous and fidgets under my stare. He swallows and look down, seemingly startled.

"I know everything." I tell him but then take a deep breath and crouch down to his level. "What I don't know is: Where's Petrov? And what does he want with her?" I question, dragging my blade on his throat, so close to pressing down on his skin but I compose myself. "Answer me that and you won't endure any more torture. I suggest you do because you know damn well that I can keep torturing you all day long. You look fucked up enough, I assure you that you don't want anymore."

"A-Answer m-me first." He pants, his voice flat and dead. As it should be.

"What?" I snap at him.

"W-What's today?"

"The 19th. Why the fuck does that matter?" I question him and he lets out a scoff.

He just shook his head negative and smiled at me. Something's up with him.

I feel anger like no other. I swear on my goddamn grave and back that these Russians will get what's coming to them. The way they're fucking with me and finding it amusing. Not only that, they're not even after me anymore. They're after her.

The only woman I've ever desired, the only woman I've ever been attracted to and they're trying to take her away from me. As if I'm going to let them. 

It's so goddamn frustrating. How I can't seem to find him and how he messes with my fucking head.

"Boss." I hear the door creak and Jonas peeks through, signaling me to come. "You told me to remind you when it's 11."

"Yes, thank you Jonas. I'll be out in a minute." I tell him and he nods his head then leaves.

I was about to pick up my suit jacket but he starts talking, making me turn my head to him.

"I-I'll talk...tonight. I-I'll t-tell you what you want." He pants as I squint my eyes at him, putting on my jacket and tugging on it.

"I knew you'd make the right decision." I blankly nod at him before exiting the damp room.

Aurora's POV:

Things have never felt this normal. No mishaps, no drama, and most importantly no danger. Well, at least not to my knowledge. Tristan still doesn't let me leave the house but I've noticed that he doesn't work as much as he did a month ago. Which is good because he was so stressed back then.