Stranded

Okay so I missed you guys so I decided to write a chapter so hope you enjoy.

Tom's pov

I feel bad, the way I treated her but the thing is I still love her and I didn't want her to know this because I know how much she hates me.

I miss having Ellie around, the time we had apart was like a living hell to me.

When she rang me, my heart skipped a beat and I was really happy.

Then the idiot me got mad for some reason, and I did it again, I upset her.

Now her Mum is dying and I'm flying to Paris with her 'or the other side of the world' as she says.

Geography isn't her subject, but her mistakes like that are adorable, one of the reasons I fell for her.

So the plane is about to take off and I know how scared Ellie gets after watching final destination, the sad thing is I don't know if I'm allowed to comfort her.

I want to hold her hand and tell her things will be alright, but I'm scared.

I'm not scared of being nearly naked in front of millions of people or doing interviews with celebrities, but I'm scared of Ellie.

I'm scared to loose her, I know I have but as long as she is a small part of my life and I can still protect her to some extent, then that's good enough for me.

Ellie was looking aimlessly out of the window, she was biting her lip too, this is her sign that she is nervous.

"Tom," She mumbled.

"Yes babe?" I asked.

"I'm s-s-scared," She stuttered.

"It's okay, I'm here," I smiled. " May I?" I continued, gesturing towards her shaking hand.

She nodded.

I took her soft hand in mine and rubbed circles with my thumbs on the back of her hand, in an attempt to comfort her.

She relaxed a little so I let go of her hand and secured my arm around her petite fame.

Ellie cuddled up to me and burried her head into my chest, this was painfully for me, it didn't literally hurt, but my heart did.

I really missed her and she had no idea how much.

Around 15 minutes into the flight Ellie had fallen into a deep sleep.

She looked so peaceful and well, beautiful.

I'd always thought she was pretty, but with not seeing her for so long, she looked so much better to me.

I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder.

An hour passed and the air hostess told us to secure our seat belts to land.

I knew it was way too soon for us to be in Paris, we hadn't passed over any water yet, I knew this because I'd been looking out of the window the whole time.

I carefully placed Ellie back into her seat and put her belt on for her.

She was still fast asleep and it meant that I'd have to wake her up, or carry her.

The plane landed and Ellie was still asleep, we weren't in Paris either, we were in London.

I grabbed my carry on bags and Ellie's before running inside to drop them off.

As soon as I walked off the plane, I understood why we had landed early.

There was like 10 cm's of snow covering the runway.

Ice was underfoot so I had to be careful if I didn't want a broken leg!

I went back to the plane to get Ellie, and I safely carried her inside the terminal.

Except from the people from our flight, the terminal was deserted so I found a corner with two rows of seats for us.

I carefully, lay Ellie down, stretched across 4 seats as she was so small.

I on the other hand took up 5 so I decided to just sit up.

There was an announcement on the tannoy saying that all flights were canceled for the next two weeks as snow was forecast till the 12 of December.

This really isn't good for Ellie, if her Mum dies whilst she is stuck here, it will be the end of Ellie.

I know how much her Mum means to her, there had to be something I could do for her.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hey Tom," My manager said.

"I need a private jet to Paris, today!" I demanded.

"Sorry Tom, but we can only fly out of airports and they're all closed due to the snow!" He said.

"Fine, but if it was me missing a diving competition we would find a way, because it's for Ellie it doesn't matter, I'll tell you something, Ellie is important to me and her mother is DYING!" I shouted.

"There is nothing we can do," He snapped.

"Ahhhh," I shouted and threw my phone at the wall, my iphone smashed into tiny pieces.

R.i.p Iphone, I thought.

I decided to get me and Ellie some drinks and find some blankets in the shops if we were going to be here for a while.

I went to costa and got two hot chocolates for us along with two ham and cheese sandwitches, toasted.

I picked up an OK magazine for Ellie and I got the newspaper, cos I'm an old fellow like that.

In a small boutique I picked up some blankets and pillows I also got Ellie a gift.

It was incase her Mum died whilst we were here, which sadly, looked almost cetain to happen.

Slowly, I walked back over to Ellie, who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Ellie, babe," I shook her lightly.

"Mmm?" She asked.

"Get up babe," I told her.

She slowly sat up, a little started about her surroundings.

"Where are we?" She questioned.

"We are in London airport, there was too much snow so we had to land early," I said.

"So we are flying later today?" She asked, sounding hopeful.

"No babe, we are here for two weeks at the least," I said sadly.

"What about Mum?" She said, on the brink of crying.

"I know babe, I've tried everything, I even rang up my manager to get a private jet, but it's not safe to fly," I admitted.

"I really hope she  can hang on, I need to see her!" She sobbed.

"I know babe," I said, pulling her close.

"Thanks for everything Tom," She said sincerely.

"Here," I said, handing her the drink and toastie.

"Thanks," She smiled, whilst taking small bites out of the toastie.

It was a little later now and the snow was still falling, and settling on the runway.

Me and Ellie were snuggled up with a blanked for warmth.

Ellie had accepted that she may never see her Mum again, which I could see, killed her.

But I wasn't done trying yet, I would find a way!

Hope you like this part, please comment and vote. I need 160 fans for the next part, no exceptions as I keep loosing fans and stuff, which isn't good. Love you all, thanks for reading. Stay Beautiful xx

 p.s I want you guys to comment your favourite writer on wattpad so I can check out their stories and perhaps do a collaboration, also can you tell me which is your favourite chapter of this story? x