The drama begins

Before I  start of course I wanna say thankyou for 26,000 reads its insane to think people are actually reading these and wanting me to carry on. I have many other stories such as a TW fanfic, a Harry Styles on, a Justin Bieber on and I'm taking requests so if you have one post them on my message board. Also sorry I can't respond to all comments, I reply to as many as I can ,same with tweets and inboxes. If you have a question I'm more likely to reply via inbox. I know this story is a little boring but thanks for reading. Enjoy ...

Tom's pov.

I turned my laptop on after a hard day of training, I was planning on just tweeting a few fans but then I saw the trend.

We miss you Ellie.

Also trending was Dare Ellie meaning she was on twitter like now!

I quickly typed her name in the search bar and was guided to her profile.

I looked through her tweets and they were all from before she disapeared, except one.

It was a link to a twitcam, I eagerly pressed it and waited for the adverts to clear.

Eventually it loaded and I saw Ellie looking into the camera, her baby blue eyes were missing their sparkle, that wasn't the girl I knew.

I quickly tweeted her @Ellie_team_GB honey are you ok ?

I waited 30 seconds before it had send to look at Ellie. 

She didn't say anything about my tweet she simply went on reading questions.

"My favourite colour is Blue, thankyou for the question, I've just followed you" She said in response to a girl.

"I'm single" She said.

Wait what! she is single ? what about me, what did I do ?

All of a sudden some other girls joined Ellie and they did a few dares before closing the laptop.

I thew myself onto my bed in tears.

I thought she loved me.

Ellie's pov.

Tom's question was asking how I was but if I replied to him he may think everything is okay, when in actual fact it's not.

I answered a few questions and followed a few of Tom's fans before Casey and Layla joined me.

We then did some group dares consisting of prank calls and several strange tweets and follows.

Then the question came that I was dreadding.

"Are you going out with Tom still ?" 

"I'm single" I replied bluntly before waving into the camera and turning my laptop off.

"Well done hun" Casey said.

The girls had told me that if I ignore him then he will come springing back and say he is sorry.

That may work in the film 'Angus thongs and perfect snogging' but whether it will work in real life is another matter.

I decided to trust them as they were my best and only mates.

"What shall we do?" I asked.

"Shopping" They chorused.

"Sure" I said before grabbing my shoes as we ran out of the door.

"I'll drive you girls" Mum said as she grabbed her keys.

"Thank's Mum" I said politely.

We stepped into the car and sat in our seats as Mum drove us to the shopping center.

"Here you go girls" Mum said nicely as she stopped the car.

"Thank you Mum" I said.

"Thank you Mrs Tayor" The girls said making me hurt inside, they used Mums maiden name not Mrs Woods.

That really hurt.

"Call me Jane" Mum said before waving and driving off.

"Lets go" I shouted before running towards the shopping center crazily.

Someone who has walking by looked at me like I was insane, oh wait I am insane!

We walked in and Casey dragged me into a small boutique called Diamond, inside there were lots of unique tops.

"What about this?" Layla asked holiding up a black cami with a studded cross.

"Love it" I responded.

I found a delicate bracelet that looed similar to the one Tom had brought me but did have the picture of me and him on so I decided to get it and wear that one instead.

One we had paid for everything we wanted we moved on to the next shop.

The shop we went in was like a french version of new look and I picked out a pair of black suade wedges which were to die for.

Casey picked out a few bright nail polishes and Layla had a hoodie.

"I'm thirsty" I said before looking around for a shop that sold drinks.

I settled for a newsagent (A/N thats what you call it in England not sure about anywhere else, sorry).

I went inside and walked past the magazines to get a drink from the fridge.

I picked out a redbull before walking to the till, on my way something caught me eye.

Tom was on the front page hugging another girl

The headline was  Tom cheats on Ellie with another blonde whilst Ellie is holidaying in france.

No!

They know where I am, next thing I knew there was a flash.

Hope you like it, please comment vote and fan I'm  11 fans away from 100 meaning 11 fans away from the comp for me to fan 6 people . 

Stay beautiful xx