France here I come ...

So its like 1 in the morning and I'm still wide awake, so my plan is to update all my stories tonight/ this morning so there may be more than one part up tonight. 

Before I start the airport bit I want to let you know that I have never been on a plane or to an airport so excuse any incorrect details, that sounded too posh for me haha. Enjoy.

Ellie's pov.

2 hours of shopping went way too quick for my liking, I was soon checking in at the desk.

After I had weighed my bags and checked in I made my way to my gate, 109.

My gate was open and I walked down the tunnel till I reached the plane waiting.

I walked up the steep stairs and I finally reached the plane cabbin.

I took my seat and watched as the plane filled up with many people. 

I loved looking at people (A/N if you didn't know Ellie is a stalker ahaha joke) and trying to figure out their lives.

The plane finally was full and as the air hostess did the safety precautions that I had heard millions of times I began to day dream of home.

When I said home I didn't mean England, I meant France, Paris inpaticular.

You see what you little cupcakes don't know is that I use to live in Paris with my Mum and Dad when they were together.

They ended and my Dad flew me over to his birth place, London.

My Mother is French but speaks English too, I felt like Paris was where I belonged.

As I grew up in Paris I made loads of friends and I haven't seen them since I was 10, as you know I'm 17 now, 18 in a month.

I was extatic to see them again, this wasn't exactly a planned trip so know one expected me.

The plane began to roll down the smooth runway before I saw the land disapear out of the window as we flew over London.

I shut the little blind to block out the harsh sunlight as I closed my eyes and tried to get some rest.

I must of dozed off because I was rudely awoken by a middle aged woman asking me to put my seatbelt on as we were about to land.

I did as instructed before trying to wake up a little more.

The plane landed with an almighty thud and slowly halted.

I stood up, grabbing my carry -on from the over head locker and walking to the plan's exit.

As I stepped off the plane the intense sun hit me, almost blinding me.

I fumbled around in my carry on before finding my sunglasses and placing them over my dazed eyes.

I walked through the airport to collect my luggage, ignoring the media, I was use to it now.

I collected my suitcases but wheeling them behind me and I tried to flag down a taxi.

I eventually settled for the bus, as I got on I paid for my fare before sitting down next to the window.

I plugged in my ipod and played 'i write sins not tragedies' by panic! at the disco my favourite band (A/N link at the side its a great song so listen to it if you want to !) 

The bussling streets passed as I gazed out of the window taking in the french scenery .

The bus stopped and I hopped off, walking the 5 minute walk to my Mum's house.

The walk was refreshing and definately helping with my extreme jet lag.

I arrived and knocked at the oh so familiar wooden, brown door.

I waited patiently before a familiar face opened the door.

My Mum.

"Hey Mum" I said excitedly.

"Ellie" My mum screeched before embracing me in a bear hug.

"I have missed you so much Mum" I said honesty nearly crying at this point.

"Me too honey, come in and we will catch up!" She said whilst gesturing me to come into the house.

As soon as I stepped inside the familiar eroma filled my lungs, this was home.

The place looked exactly the same, decorated in baby blue with silver furnature and a very homely feel.

I walked into the sitting room and Mum came back in carrying two cups of tea.

"So how have you been ?" I asked.

"Good thank you, I guess you have been too, look at you, stunning" She said whilst cupping my face in her hands.

"I got it from you" I said looking at my Mothers natural beauty.

"You can go up to your room and unpack hun, stay here as long as you like" Mum said as I thanked her and left the sitting room.

I walked up the staircase and across the landing before coming to my bedroom door.

I opened it to see my dolls house, rocking horse and dressing table from when I was little.

Mum had kept everything exactly as it was before I left, it felt like I had never been away.

I walked over to the dolls house and opened it up seeing all the little dolls with their tiny, detailed faces staring back at me.

It was like I was a little kid again.

I placed the dolls back and ran over to the rocking horse, combing through its mane with my fingers.

I remembered doing exactly this as a small child whilst Mum would plait my hair as Dad would be reading me a story. 

We were all happy then.

After I snapped out of my memory I smiled as I realised how lucky I really was.

I un zipped my case and unfolded all my clothes before placing them in the wardrobe.

I then placed my shoes in a neat pile beside my bed.

I layed my makeup out on the dressing table before pushing the case under my bed and lying down.

"Ellie" My mother shouted.

I got off the bed and ran downstairs to see what was the matter.

I squeeled at the sight, Casey and Layla my best friends were standing infront of me with huge grins on their faces.

Hope you like this chapter, there probs will be another chapter later on today due to the fact its 2am now hehe . Please comment vote and fan.

Stay beautiful xx