True friends

Ellie's pov.

I quickly ran and paid for my drink and the magazine and ran out of the shop, tears streaming down my pale face.

"Ellie" Exclaimed Casey as she engulfed me into a huge.

"Whats happened babe?" Layla asked sounding concerned.

I simply held the magazine out and they gasped.

"No" Casey shouted.

"He can't do that to you!" Layla exclaimed.

"Well he did" I state bluntly.

"He is an a*se" Casey cursed.

"Its my fault" I said, the tears were still falling thick and fast.

"No it's not honey" Layla comforted.

"I told him I was single on my twitcam yesterday" I state.

The girls just stood there in shock.

"I've blown it," I said fearing the worse.

"No, you are so cute together, we will get you back together" Casey said whilst rubbing circles in my back in an attempt to comfort me.

"Why did you break up?" Layla asked

"He was saying stuff about I couldn't be a model because it would be bad for his image and he treats me like I'm 5. He always tries to look after me and I don't need looking after, I'm 18 in under a month" I said quietly.

"Oh ok well that girl is pretty Ellie, so we have to act fact if you want him back, the next time he tweets you, reply" Casey instructed.

"Yes mam" I said in an American accent whilst saluting her.

We decided it would be best to head home and wait for Tom to tweet me once again, we put on a film and turned my laptop on and reading my mentions everytime I got one.

Time passed and I had not had any tweets from Tom, the only tweets I recieved were asking me to follow them which I did.

The third movie ended and we had been waiting over 6 hours for Tom to tweet, he never did.

Casey closed my laptop and told me that she had to go as she had visiters.

"Bye case" I said, using my nickname I called her when we were younger.

"Bye smelly Ellie" She said using hers.

Casey left and me and Layla decided to do a spot of cooking to take my mind off Tom.

We decided to make cupcakes, I measured out all the ingredients and put them into individual bowls.

I firstly mixed the sugar and margarine until creamy, I then added an egg and half the flour we measured out.

I added the other egg and the other lot of flour before putting the mixture into cake cases.

We slid the tray into the red hot oven and waited for them to cook.

"So have you got a boyfriend" I asked Layla.

"No, but there is this guy I like" She said whilst blushing.

"Name?" I asked.

"erm" She said.

"Erm, that's a nice name" I said sarcastically.

"I don't know his name" She stated.

"Well that's helpful" I giggled.

I suddenly remembered the cakes and pulled them out of the oven, they were cooked perfectly.

Layla took a bite of one of the cakes before spitting it out.

"They are disgusting" She stated.

"I'm offended" I joked.

I started to put the packets away that we had used for the cakes when I spotted something.

"I know why they were horrible, we used salt instead of sugar" I giggled.

"You nutter" Layla giggled .

"We can give them to Tom" I said thinking of the perfect pay back prank and also to see how nice he could be about them.

"Great idea" Layla said.

Just then her phone rang.

"Hello" She answered.

"No I will not be willing to sell a story, she is my friend don't ever call me again or I will call the police" She exclaimed before throwing her phone down on the counter.

"Who was that ?" I asked.

"A magazine has a picture of you crying in the shop and they need a story to go with it, as I was there they want me, but I declined" She said kindly.

"Thank you" I said before hugging Layla.

"I have to go El, its nearly time for work" She said.

"Where do you work ?" I asked.

"A local cafe" She stated.

"Oh okay get earning money then, bye!" I waved before she waved back and walked out of the door.

Just then my mobile rang ...

Hope you like this chapter. Please fan, vote and comment. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Follow my twitter Horan_gang for updates ect. Stay beautiful xx