you're my golden girl

Tom's pov.

"Finally" I sighed as my alarm clock went off.

I hadn't slept at all last night for two reasons, I was scared Ellie would prank me and secondly because today was my individuals.

I was so excited and very nervous, from the age of nine I have wanted to do this but I imagined me winning a medal and this is my final chance.

I have to make my Dad proud.

I got ready and left Ellie's house (I stayed over), kissing her on the lips quickly.

I drove, as usual, to the aquatics center and ran in, I was late.

I must be spending way too much time with Ellie, she was always extremely late.

After I was changed me and the other divers waited in the wings to be called.

Germany was up first and did an amazing dive with almost no splash and got a score of 93.

China did a perfect dive and got a score of 109.

It was then America's turn, they did a splash so got points deducted and ended up with a score of 75.

It was my turn, I walked to the end of the board, still very nervous.

When I dived it was like the whole stadium flashed (not like that), I was dazed.

As I went into the water I couldn't see properly, I knew this wouldn't be good enough but I knew that this wasn't my fault.

I ran over to my coach who said to ask the ref for a re-dive which he accepted thankfully.

I did the re-dive feeling a lot more confident now, I did a much better dive and I got a score of 96.

I saw Ellie and smiled and she waved I blew her a kiss and I was a flash from the corner of my eye, great that would be front page news tomorrow.

The rest of the competition went well and it was my final dive, I was in 5th place and I needed to get at least 3rd for a medal.

I jumped off the board and did the best dive I could possibly achieve and when I glided into the water the crowd erupted into excited applause.

I had done it.

3rd place, words can't describe how I feel right now, I saw Ellie cheering mentally, I giggled to myself.

The rest of the divers went to get changed whilst me and the other two winners (America and China)  shook hands before posing for a picture.

I ran to the shower before getting changed for the medal ceremony.

I stood on the 3rd place podeum and I was smiling like crazy, I was so proud of myself.

The bronze medal was placed round my neck and flowers were placed in my hand, I smiled at the camera and waved.

The other two guys were presented with their medals as the flags were raised and the Chinese national anthem began to play and a few sang along.

We were aloud to have a speach each and I knew exactly what to say.

"Tom so who would you like to thank?" The presenter asked.

"I would like to thank my coach, my family, friends but most off all Ellie, I love you hun, Will you urm ... will you go out with me ?" I asked.

The whole stadium looked at Ellie who was now blushing, someone ran over to her and put a mic in front of her face.

"Yeah" She said as I left the podium and ran up to her.

I kissed her with so much passion, I felt her smile into the kiss and as we pulled away she looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you Tom Daley" She said.

Hope you like this chapter, so they are finally a couple awww, but this is Ellie we are talking about will they stay together ? Please fan me (will be fanning 5 people back at 100 fans) and vote. Comment if you want me to continue. 

stay beautiful xx