Looking back

*Ring ring*

"Hello?" Harry's voice said.

"Hey, its Ellie," I said.

"Oh hey babe are you okay?" He asked.

"Not really, I'm a little bit stuck," I replied.

"I'll try and help you babe," He said kindly.

"Its probably best if we meet up, I'm scared you would judge me if I told you over the phone," I admitted.

"Sure, I'll pick you up, and I would never judge you hun," He said honestly.

"Thank you so much," I said, also giving him my adress.

"I'll be round in about half an hour," He said

"Thanks Harry," I thanked, before hanging up the phone.

I sat down on the pavement and stared into space, slipping into my own little world.

A world where everyone was happy, had a home, food and Tom was my boyfriend.

That world didn't exist though, I had no home, money and most importantly, no Tom.

I decided to put my Ipod on and I suffled my 'upset' playlist.

These songs always seemed to know how I feel, these songs consist of stuff like 'I should of kissed you by One Direction, 'Wake me up when september ends by Green Day and 'Who you are by Jessie J.

The song that came on this time was 'Welcome to my life by Simple plan, perfect.

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place,
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you?
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you're screaming?

No, you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No, you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

I quietly hummed along to the familiar track, thinking how much it related to my life at present.

A carn horn sounded, Harry had pulled up next to me.

"Hey babe," Harry smiled.

"Thank you so much for helping me out," I said, truly thankful.

"No problem," He said.

Harry hopped out of the car, walking over to my bags and throwing them in the car.

"Running away?" He asked.

"I got kicked out," I sulked.

"Lets go to Starbucks and have a chat shall we?" He comforted.

I nodded my head like a little kid offered sweets.

Once I was sat inside his BMW and secured my seat belt we drove of down the road.

Bye Bye Dad.

Harry put the radio on and teenage dream by Katy Perry blared out.

"Ugh I hate this song," Harry complained.

"Me too," I agreed.

"What type of music do you like?" He asked.

"Well... I love One Direction but I also love Panic! at the disco, Coldplay, The Fray, oasis, The Script, Green Day and that type of thing," I said.

"Wow, well I can't say I like One Direction or Panic! at the disco but the others are good bands, you're a band geek I see," He laughed.

"Yes, I love bands, I just think you get a better sound and can do better harmonies," I said, being myself for once.

"Yes I agree," He smiled.

We pulled up at Starbucks and I went to find a seat whilst Harry got the drinks.

"Here you go babe," He said as he handed me my hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"So... tell me what happened," He said.

"From the beginning?" I questioned.

"Yes, say the beginning of this year," He said.

"But that will take-"

"I have all the time in the world to listen to you, I want to help you," He smiled.

"OKay well....

It was my Dad's new years eve party, I drank too much and had a killer hang over.

Tom Daley works for my Dad, he stayed over that night as he was too drunk to drive. The next morning it had snowed and we were snowed in.

We made snow men together that day and came inside to find there was no power, the power came back on and we watched movies whilst having a tweeting war.

The power went out again and Tom got a call from my Dad saying he was stuck but Tom should head back home that night, I ran upstairs, scared of being alone and Tom spoke to his girlfriend on the phone for a while.

Tom ended up staying again that night.

We had a pillow fight and I slipped and ended up in hospital.

Tom's girlfriend cheated so they broke up.

Tom asked me out and we were officially a couple.

The olmypics passed and me and Tom grew closer then broke up.

I flew to Paris, he cheated, flew over to me and we got together, broke up got together, broke up when he cheated again 2 days ago, I flew back here.

Got home to find Dad got married, his wife is pregnant and I have a step sister from hell.

They are moving in and kicked me out as they need my room and now I'm here.

Harry didn't speak, instead he pulled me into a tight hug.

"You've had a very hard year babe," He said sadly.

"uh-huh," I agreed.

"Lets change that, would you like to go out sometime?" He asked.