Bad news

Sorry its taken so long, I've recovered from the virus thing I had so I will be updating a little more. The plan is to update this once a week along with my other Tom Daley fanfic, that way I update them both and the updates are longer, comment and tell me if you would prefer that or 2-3 parts a week but they are shorter.

Ellie's pov

The mysterious girl carried on talking to my Dad, leaving me rather confused.

Thankfully, my aunt and uncle walked in along with my cousin, I heard them talk with my father and he introduced them to 'Alex'.

My Dad asked why they were here any my Aunt simply said "Go into the dining room,"

Dad did as instructed and wandered into the dining room where I was stood and the food was neatly placed on the table.

"Ellie!" Dad exclaimed, hugging my tightly.

A cough broke up apart.

"Urm, Ellie, this is your-"

"Alex," The girl spat.

"My what?" I questioned ignoring Alex.

"Sister," He muttered.

"Step," Alex snapped.

"Oh, well nice to meet you!" I smiled, shaking her hand.

"Don't touch me!" She shouted.

"Sorry, I was ju-"

"Just nothing," She said, sitting down at the table in my seat and began to tuck in.

"Lets sit down then folks, Ellie is a great cook, what a treat we have in store," My Dad complemented.

"I'm better," Alex muttered.

"What was that?" I asked in an annoyed 'I'm about to hurt you' tone.

"Nothing," She said, whilst looking at Dad sweetly.

"Why didn't you cook yourself any?" My Aunt questioned.

"Oh I did but Alex took my seat," I said truthfully.

Dad shot me a glare " I guess I will skip dinner," I said.

I began to walk out of the room "Not like I've been on a plane for 4 hours or anything but as long as princess Alex is fed then that's fine," I said to myself.

I reached my room and smiled as I knew I was finally home.

It was nice that I could go to the shops and go to Primark and know what they sold, unlike when I was in Paris.

Now that my diner had been ruined by my so called 'sister' I decided that McDonalds would be my best bet.

First thought I needed to get changed, I picked out my long, grey, ruffled top and paired it with my Primark jeans and a black belt.

I slipped my converse on and grabbed my purse and keys before running out the door, avoiding any 'Alex situtations' .

As I still can't drive I had to walk, in the freezing cold, thankfully I'd grabbed my Paul Boutique coat on the way out.

Once I got to Mcdonalds and ordered my food I took a seat in the corner of the restraunt.

I tucked in but was soon interrupted by none other than Harry.

"So we meet again," He laughed, his voice husky and deep.

"So we do," I smiled.

"May I?" He asked, talking about the empty seat opposite me.

"Go ahead," I politely answered.

"So what brings you to calories are us?" He joked.

I giggled a little, "This is my favourite restraunt apart from Nandos, Nandos is the king of restraunts."

"Agreed, the peri peri chicken is to die for!" He replied.

"I agree," I said.

"I must dash, I have a meeting but can I get your number?" He asked nicely.

"Sure," I said whilst typing my number into his blackberry under the name 'Ellie is fit'.

He laughed as her saw the name I had chosen, he then said goodbye and walked out of the restraunt.

And he was gone...just like that.

Is it bad that I had a crush on him?

I was technically single so it was acceptable right?

As I walked home in the dark I started to think about my step sister.

Surely this meant that Dad was....no he couldn't be.

Married!

He would of told me if he was getting married, I would of been bridesmaid and he would of asked me to meet his future wife first.

Dad always said that I came first.

If Alex was, you know, a bitch, then I dread to think what her mother is like.

I have a feeling I'm going to the the brunette Cinderella just like my party.

But this time I didn't have my price charming to rescue me.

I miss Tom, but I don't want him back, at least as a boyfriend.

I had more important things to worry about, once I got home my Dad had some more news for me.

"Ellie, Alex and her Mum are moving in with us!" He said happily.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

"Great!" I said sarcastically.

"And there's more," Alex grinned.

"Alex will be having your room so you need to move out," Dad said.

Woah what?

That cow is stealing my room?

"But I've just got back and I'm going to uni, I can't afford a house!" I said as a salty tear escaped my eyelid.

"You have Tom, he is loaded," Dad smiled.

"Firstly me and Tom aren't together anymore and secondly, did you only let me date Tom so he would pay for me? Dad I'm not like that and I thought you of all people would know it!" I shouted.

"Sorry Ellie but Alex and Sonia are my first priority as Sonia is pregnant," Dad grinned.

It just keeps getting better.

"Fine, I'll be gone by the end of the week," I said.

"Today, you will be gone by the end of today," Dad said.

"Fine," I said, running to my room.

Thankfully I hadn't unpacked much so I just packed the remains of my clothes and then filled another two suitcases with makeup, hair products, accessories and ornaments.

I dragged all my possessions downstairs before walking out the house and slamming the door.

I was never going back there.

Just then I realised I didn't have anywhere to go or anyone to take me.

I did the only think I could think of and I pulled out my phone and tapped his name....

Hope you like this I'm really not getting any fans so please fan me guys so I know who is reading also remember to comment and vote. Stay beautiful x