The disaster

Tom's pov

I woke up that morning and rushed over to the window to check the weather situation.

It was snowing really heavily and settling on the ground below, I guess the rain yesterday didn't do anything.

This was a good thing, me and Ellie are getting on really well but the only thing is I'm scared that the more time we spend with her the more I have a chance of falling for her, which would mean having to end it with Emily. It's not Emily I'm worried about hurting, it's Mum.

Today I decided to make breakfast for Ellie and I simply because I was staying in her house ect so it was only fair, plus she looked after me yesterday morning.

I went into the kitchen in borrowed pyjamas and slippers from Ellie's Dad and began to route around in the cupboards to find the supplies I needed to make the best breakfast ever.

 My plan was to cook a full English breakfast, but the thing was I hadn't really cooked before, I'd always had people cook for me because I obviously have a strict diet to stick to, but there was no one here to tell me what to eat, so I'm going to make the most of it.

I pulled out a frying pan and added a little oil and put it on the stove to heat up, I'd seen this on come dine with me.

Then I found some bacon and sausages and put them into the pan, not exactly sure how to tell when they were done, but if the smoke alarm went off they were too done.

After routing around for a while I found the eggs and bread for the toast and eggs for...eggs.

The sausage and bacon were cooked nicely, well they smelled good and weren't pink so I plated them up whilst cracking the eggs and frying those, careful not to burn them because they were my favourite part.

I dished out the eggs too and then put the bread in the toaster, grabbing the butter out of the fridge for later.

I went into the dining room for the first time and saw that there was a grand dinning table and a small square wooden one too, I'd probably seen it before, but I was that drunk during the party that I didn't remember small details.

Carefully I carried the wooden table into the kitchen near the breakfast bar and took two chairs and put them near the table.

Ellie's garden was full of exotic flowers, so I picked a few red roses and headed back to the house.

I placed the delicate flowers into a glass vase in the middle of the small table then I added a red table cloth and black place mats.

Lastly I layed the cutlery out and then I got the food and placed them onto the food mats.

I turned on the coffee machine and made her an expresso before walking up the grand marble staircase to wake sleeping beauty.

*Knock Knock*

"Hmmmm" Ellie mumbled, still half asleep.

"Its Tom" I said calmly.

"Obviously " She said quietly.

Ellie was still in her bed but sat up as I handed her the drink.

"Thanks" She said with a smile on her face.

"I have made breakfast too, come on" I said before offering my hand, which she took and pulled herself up.

We walked down to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"This is amazing Tom truely the best breakfast I have ever had." She complemented.

"Thanks, this is my first attempt at cooking" I said shyly.

"Impressive" She said with a mouthful of toast.

"Very lady like" I mocked.

"I'm not a lady " She winked.

"Well I did have my suspicions" I said cheekily.

She playfully hit me on my arm and then ran to grab a pillow.

I grabbed a pillow too and she hit me with it once again.

This started a full on pillow fight all around the house, maybe she was right about the twelve year old thing.

"Your gonna regret that " I said as Ellie hit me over the head with her pillow.

I ran after her up the stairs and she slipped and hit her head, trust her.

"Ellie" I exclaimed...