Can we work it out?

Sorry its been a few days since I updated but school is chaos. I have so much homework to do and I decided to take a break and write this for you guys. The thing is with me if I'm not in a writing mood then it comes accross in my stories and they aren't as good so that is another reason why I haven't updated. Thank you for 30,000 reads, its amazing to think people are actually reading what goes on in my head hehe. Enjoy this chapter.

Ellie's pov.

My phone began to ring as Tom's called ID popped up on my screen.

I immediately rejected it before turing my phone off and walked around trying to entertain myself.

The girls had just left and I was really bored so I decided a trip out would do me good.

I slipped on my leather brown jacket and my converse pumps before unlocking the door and walking down the driveway.

Once I was outside the cool air hit me, yet it was comforting so I carried on walking.

Eventually I found a little cafe and I took a seat next to a window before ordering a hot chocolate.

I sat in silence looking out of the window, watching life pass by, I'd get the occasional smile but nothing more.

I finished my drink and walked out into the dark streets of Paris, one of the main things I wanted to do here was see the Eiffel tower but it felt like something was missing.

I wondered the streets back to my Mums house and walked into the hall.

Mum was in the sitting room watching tv so I decided to join her.

"Hello love" Mum said.

"Hi Mum" I replied.

"Where did you go?" She questioned.

"To get a Hot chocolate" I said, truthfully.

"Oh ok" She answered.

I gave her a weak smile and she looked at me like she knew there was something the matter.

"Whats up babe?, you haven't been yourself since you got here" Mum asked.

"I..I..I miss him Mum" I said as tears began to fall down my face.

"Shhhh" Mum comforted as she gave me a tight hug.

"If he is the one, he will come and get you" Mum said whilst releasing me from her grip.

"Thanks Mum, I'm going to get an early night" I said before walking up the stairs to my room.

I turned my phone back on and saw that I had an answer phone message, I pressed play and the message began.

"Hey baby, I know I messed up and I'm sorry but I was just a little protective over you because I don't want to loose you. I love you Ellie, never forget that, I know you probably don't want me anymore and I don't blame you but please, where ever you are, stay safe. If anything happened to you I would never forgive myself." Tom said down the phone.

He stopped talking for a while and I heard muffled sobs before he continued.

"Its like a piece of my heart is missing, if you give me another chance then I will show you that I can change. I need you back Ellie" Was the final thing he said before the message ended.

I noticed tears falling once again from my cheeks which I soon wiped away.

I had some thinking to do.

*******************The next day************************

I was up early due to a little commotion downstairs, I got dressed into some joggers and a plain black cami.

I threw my hair up into a pony tail and walked to the top of the stairs.

I looked down to see Tom, my well nothing, we aren't together but still ...

He sensed my presence and ran up the stairs before kissing me passionately.

"I've *Kiss* Missed *Kiss* you *Kiss* so *kiss* Much" He said whilst kissing me.

"You too" I said before he leant in to kiss me again but I pushed him away.

"We have some things to sort out" I said before he nodded and followed me to my room.

Would I get my boyfriend back ?

Hope you like it, please vote and fan. Comment if you want me to continue x