Getting to know Annie

Happy late valentines day! this was suppose to be uploaded on the 14th but I had an event to attend. No it's not a date, I'm forever alone haha. The winner of my small competiton will reveal itself in the story.  By the way, if I haven't already said, Annie is a good friend of mine so I decided to encorperate her into the story, enjoy.

Ellie's pov.

Tom walked in and glanced at the screen, a look of horror spread across his face.

"What have you done?" He shouted.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah you!" He calmed his voice.

"I helped a little girl who was bored and unhappy," I truthfully stated.

"Then why are we now kidnappers?" Tom asked.

"We're not! it's a misunderstanding!" I shouted.

"Please don't fight!" Annie trembled.

"Sorry," Tom replied.

"Look sweetie, we need to get you back to your Dad, I thought you'd told him," I told/asked Annie.

"He didn't listen, he shouted at me because he was trying to get a picture of Tom," Annie sadly said.

"Okay, well do you have a Mum we can drop you off with?" Tom asked.

"No, Mum died in a car accident when I was 5, I luckily survived but Mum died with me in her arms," Annie said quietly.

"You didn't have to tell me that," I said, moving her hair out of her face in a soothing way.

"I know," She said timidly.

"Is there anyone we can call?" Tom asked.

"No, but if I ring my Dad and tell him I'm with you, Tom, then he will let me stay until you can get my sister to pick me up tomorrow," Annie said.

"Why don't you want to go back to your Dad?" Tom quizzed.

"Well, I don't like my Dad and I'm living with my sister, my Dad had to look after me for one day, Lisa will not be impressed," Annie explained.

"Lisa?" Tom asked.

"My sister," Annie added.

"Okay, well I'll call your father and then we'll sort out getting you back to your sister," I took charge.

I passed Annie my mobile, where she tapped out the number of her Dad's phone before handing it back to me.

The phone rung before a slurred voice answerd, "What?" He shouted.

"Hello, this is Ellie Woods, I'm here with your daughter," I said politely.

"Ugh, Annie, I thought I'd lost her, waste of space if you ask me!" He spat back.

"Yeah, well I'm going to look after her tonight as I can see you're in no fit state, goodbye Mr-" He hung up the phone.

How rude, I thought to myself.

"Was he mad?" Annie asked, terrified.

"Nope, he was drunk and I don't think he knew what he was talking about," I tried my best to cover up.

"Nothing new there then," Annie smiled, seeming to be use to her fathers drunken ways.

"Let's find you some Pyjamas," I said, leading her to the bedroom of the hotel room.

I fumbled around in my bag, until I found one of my band T-shirts, Panic! at the disco.

I usually wear this to sleep in so it was a little baggy, but on tiny Annie, it was the perfect nightgown.