Act your age

Sorry about the quality of my updates lately, I have been really unwell and a little depressed. I feel like I have let you guys down and I'm really sorry so I'm going to make it up to you and make my chapters longer and better. People have been asking me to read their stories so if you would like my to then dedicate a chapter to me so I can see them on my profile and I will read them. 

Ellie's pov.

Today was amazing, I have canceled my ticket back to England and I'm going to like here, in Paris!

Luna is moving out of her parents house so we are going to share a flat together on the outskirts of town.

This is my dream come true, and the best thing is that my Dad agreed.

I finally got through to him on the phone and he said the acident was not as it sounded and it was about 'something in the past', that got bought up again.

Knowing Dad this probably meant some ex-girlfriend apeared again, its happened before!

Dad says he hasn't heard from Tom which I guess is a good think, this meant he hasn't left Paris so I get to say bye to him.

We are currently still together but on a little break I suppose, not that I wanted to be but I think Tom needs it.

I have established that Tom likes to be close for a while but then gets bored and needs his space.

'The elastic band effect' says Georiga in the 'confessions of Georgia Nickleson' novels I have been reading.

Later on I was going with Casey and Luna to look at some flats, Layla was going to come with us too but had a last minute commitment.

I was overjoyed to be finally moving out, I mean I love living with Mum but sometimes I felt I was getting in her way as she was alone for so long.

The best thing was that Dad was buying me the flat and Mum was paying for Uni so I could further my education.

I sound like I'm spoilt but what you don't know is that my parents have been saving funds for my future since I was small.

Obviously I put money into the fund too with anything I made from Saturday jobs, baby sitting and general errands.

I walked across my untidy room and looked at my One Direction clock (don't you judge me), it said 9am.

When I said the clock said I don't literally mean it went "Good morning Ellie, its 9am," I meant it read 9am.

Great now I'm day dreaming about talking clocks, I'm totally sane I swear.

After I quickly tidied up my 'pig sti' as Mum called it (my room) I rushed downstairs to grab some breakfast.

I had pancakes with Nutella, yum yum.

I grabbed my Ipod of the docking station and plugged in my headphones before shuffling my 'relaxing' playlist.

I wondered back up the stairs to get ready, if we wanted a good deal on the house we had to look grown up, plus who wants to sell a house to troublesome teens?

Plus it was going to be funny walking around in 'adult outfits' to see if we got treated and differently.

I had been through Mum's wardrobe previously and picked out a few contenders of what to wear.

Firstly there was a black dress with a brown belt, it was boring and looked like it belonged to a librarian (no offence to librarians, its just not my style).

The second outfit was a long floral skirt with a white blouse, I looked like a middle aged hippy.

I sighed, maybe I would have to dress as just Ellie.

The last outfit layed out was a long black pencil skirt with a red belt attached along with a white blouse with a ruffled detail.

I slipped it on and looked at myself in my full length mirror, I looked like I worked at an office and was at least 20.

I then put my hair in a bun and rummaged through my shoe drawer until I found my plain black high heels.

I slipped those on too and finally I put all of my desired belongings into Mum's black handbag which  looked really smart.

Lastly I needed to do my makeup, my favourite part!

I applied a heavy foundation along with contour along my cheek bones and nose.

I added a coat of red lipstick before spraying myself with 'paradise'  perfume from next.

It was time to go and meet Luna so I quickly ran down the familiar stairs and into the living room to say goodbye to Mum.

I walked up to her and saw that she was alseep so I settled on kissing her cheek delicately before walking outside and closing the door behind me.

Sorry its really short and just a filler but the next chapter will change the wole story so this chapter was needed. Remeber to fan and vote, follow me on twitter and comment your twitter names below and I will follow a few of you. Stay beautiful x