I love the way...

Morning broke and Tom and Ellie were cuddled up on a array of seats, pushed closer together for comfort.

Ellie's eyes fluttered open and once her eyes had adjusted to the bright light, caused by the snow outside.

Ellie slowly turned around, to face Tom, seeing he was asleep she giggled before cuddling up to him once again.

Feeling safe and happy, Ellie closed her eyes once again and let sleep take over her exhausted body.

They remained close and sleeping for another few hours until it was a respectable time for there to be an announcement.

"Attention passengers, the expected 2 week delay still stands and because of this we are shutting the terminal," The Scottish lady spoke.

Ellie and Tom were now wide awake and looking up to find the source of the voice.

"You may stay here but all of the shops will be shut, you have 3 hours until we shut the terminal," She continued.

Tom glanced at Ellie and Ellie looked back at him, "Shall we pack up and go then? everyone else is," Tom stated.

"I want to stay here," Ellie replied.

"But what if your Mum-" Ellie cut Tom off.

"I know I'm not going to see Mum again and being here with you may get us to be friends again so I'm staying," Ellie explained.

"I'd love to be friends," Tom smiled, genuinely happy.

"Good," Ellie smiles.

"It's going to be just like when we first met," Tom laughs

"I can't believe that I hated you and thought you were stuck up back then," Ellie admitted

"So you don't hate me now? after everything?" Tom asked.

"No, hate is a strong word, I just dislike you," Ellie giggled as Tom pulled her into a tight hug.

"I miss you," He whispered into Ellie's ear.

"I miss you too," She mumbled.

Tom placed a delicate kiss on Ellie's nose and she began to giggle again.

"I love your cute little giggle when you're embarrassed." Tom smiled

"I love the way your hair is always messy yet looks good," Ellie smiled.

"I love the way you bite your lip when you're nervous," Tom said.

"I love the way how you can be caring one minute yet the next the most immature person ever," Ellie said.

"I love the way you laugh in awkward moments and make them even more awkward," Tom laughed.

"I love the way you always make me feel safe," Ellie said shyly.

"I love the way you are the worst flirt I've ever met," Tom smirks.

"I love the way you look so innocent when you're the opposite," Ellie smirks back.

"I love the you Ellie Woods," Tom said nervously.

"I love you Tom Daley,"  Ellie responds.

Tom leans in and Ellie follows, their lips connect and Ellie smiles into the kiss, knowing she got her Tom back.

Hope you  like this chapter, can I get 10 comments and 20 votes?  Thanks for reading, stay beautiful xx