Heat 1

Only a few days left on holiday then I will update once everyday if I can until I go back to school. Thanks for reading and all the votes ect. If you're a directioner check out my new Harry Styles fanfic 'fun in the sun' I need girlfriends for the others so comment on the first chapter or tweet me if your interested in a part !

Ellie's pov.

I woke up very early due to excitements, today was the day that Tom was diving with Peter.

I think I may be more excited than him which is bad, I was going to see him live for the first time.

I needed to make an effort to look my best even though I wasn't sure where me and Tom stood.

I first of all straightened my hair to make me look different to my usual look.

I applied heavy makeup including a foundation making me have flawless glowy skin.

I did a black and grey smokey eye with thick black winged eyeliner to make a sofisticated cat eye.

I decided to wear a delicate pink and white summer dresss with a brown belt and brown sandals.

When I was ready I grabbed my handbag and walked out of the door.

I wondered down the long, winding drive until it turned into the road side.

Eventually a taxi stopped for me and I climbed inside, giving instructions to be driven to the aquatics center.

The driver agreed and started the engine which soon roared into motion.

Shortly after the car pulled up and I flung the door open, payed the driver and skipped over to the entrance of the aquatics center.

I was so happy and bubbly I could burst !

My seat was difficult to find but eventually I sat down and took in my surroundings.

Tom was almost impossible to find in the sea of the public, divers and coaches but I didn't give up.

My eyes soon locked with his and a huge smile appeared on his anxious face as he ran up to the stand I was sat on.

"Ellie" He exclaimed whilst wrapping me in his muscular arms and rubbing the small of my back.

"Hey" I said before kissing his cheek.

"Good seats you have" He said trying to think of something to say.

"Yeah shame I have to sit alone though" I responded sadly.

"I would sit with you but I have diving to do" He said with a wink.

"Bummer" I giggled.

"Anyway I will see you afterwards ?" He said as more of a question.

I nodded and he walked back down the steps to join Pete, he turned around once again and waved which I immediately returned.

The diving began and there were mixed reactions due to the different divers performances.

I didn't really get what was a good dive and what wasn't so I had to judge by if they got applause or a 'ooh' meaning that it wasn't up to standard, I gathered.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the venue and tweeted 'Waiting for Tom and Pete good luck boys ! x' before closing it and placing my phone in my bag once again.

I heard several girls scream which made my head snap up, it was time for Tom to dive.

Tom's pov.