Homeless?!

Before I start I want to say I have nothing against Leeds, its actually a nice place, this is a totally non realistic description, its simply there to make the next chapter more dramatic, look forward to then! 

Ellie's pov.

So I made it, Leeds.

This place is huge and I'm really really afraid, the streets are busy.

The people look intimidating and unfriendly.

The smell in the air is polluted and nothing like Manchester, somehow.

You can taste the tobacco in the air from people smoking.

The main thing you can hear are sirens and people fighting on street corners.

The un-even pavement 'decorated' with used cigarettes and chewing gum.

People busking on the street trying to start their life again.

Teenage boys with low slung jeans and hoods over their heads looking terrifying.

Then there's me, a timid little soul, alone in a foreign place.

Not sure where to go or who to ask for help.

My phone has been turned off since I left Manchester and I daren't turn it back on.

Suitcases still being pulled along by my tired arms and the black mascara stains down my face, memories of the past.

Slowly, I slid down a brick wall of a vandalized old building.

My head fell into my hands and the tears were released.

I've been so stuid, why am I here?

I looked up abruptly when someone coughed.

I smiled politely, in a sort of 'can I help you' look.

"Are you okay miss?" A boy around my age asked.

"Not really," I said between tears and sniffs.

"Come with me?" He questioned.

I hesitated.

"Urm," I started.

"Its okay, I'm not going to hurt you, I live with my Mum and sister, we can help you," He smiled.

"That's awfully kind of you," I said before managing to build up my strength to pull myself up.

"I'll get your bags," The boy smiled before wheeling them off.

I trotted along behind him into a dark alley, I was about to make a run for it when his Mum introduced herself.

"Oh hello love, are you okay?" She asked kindly.

"Not really, I'm well lost and alone and homeless," I whispered the last part.

"Join the club," A younger girl added.

"You're homeless?" I asked.

"We live in a youth hostel currently," The older woman replied.

"Oh, would there be room for me for a night?" I asked.

"Yes honey," She smiled.

"Come on Mum its getting late!" The son said.

"Yes, we must be going, I didn't catch your name chick," She said.

"Ellie," I introduced.

"I'm Carol, my daughter is Emily and my son is Tom," She smiled.

"Nice to meet you all, thanks again for helping me," I said thankfully.

"Its no trouble at all," She said.

We arrived at the hostel and the people were all very kind and welcoming.

Most of the night we spoke about the past which I don't wish to re-live again.

For dinner we ate a splendid meal and it was just like old friends meeting up again.

I got on so well with these people and Carol's son, Tom, is a very genuine person.

I almost feel like I'm part of the family, its hard to understand as we have only just met, but this 'love' for them is almost how I felt when I met Tom Daley.

But the thing is, my love for Tom was different.

Much different.

Sorry its really short and kinda boring, please vote, comment and fan I'm 2 fans away from 160 so please remember to fan me! love you all. Stay beautiful xx