The Prank

Before I start I just want to say thank you (aain) for everyone who reads these  because you guys have got me to 20,000 reads which is insane. I know I say thank you everytime I post a part but I am really grateful.

Tom's pov.

I woke up this morning really nervous, we were pranking Ellie today but some how I felt bad already.

I didn't want to scare her and what we had planned was pretty mean but I guess she kinda deserved it.

After I quickly got ready my phone beeped signalling I had a message.

It was from Nathan (A/N comment below your fav celebs that you would like me to include in a part)

'Hey buddy, are you ready for this ?' -Nath'

quickly I wrote a reply 'Yeah man, lets do this meet me at mine in 10'

I text the other lads too so they knew that it was time for them to come round to mine.

15 minutes later they had all arrived and we were double checking the prank and plan.

I'm still not going to tell you the plan, yet, you will have to wait until Ellie gets pranked later on.

Ha I'm evil.

I grabbed the tickets to the diving event and drove round to Ellie's, when I arrived I miss called the boys so they knew to set off.

I went inside Ellie's house whilst she continued to get ready.

"Just going to the bathroom hun" I said using this as my excuse to let the boys into the house.

They ran into the bathroom and waited until me and Ellie left the house.

When Ellie was ready she went to put her shoes on at the door and I causally leaned on the bathroom handle, making it go down so the boys knew that we were leaving.

I slammed the door (on purpose) before I saw the lads run out of the bathroom, through the window   next to the door.

Ellie climbed into my car and I followed, we hadn't spoke much but I remembered what Joe said.

'Act like nothing had happened'.

"So how are you ?" I asked.

"Good" She said blankly.

You know sometimes I wonder if she even likes me at all, she is so difficult and sarcastic.

After a silent and awkward car journey we reached the aquatics center, we posed for a few pictures but Ellie didn't smile in any, can't wait for the papers tomorrow I can see the headlines now.

Ellie and Tom together just for the press ?

'Telly' is over ?

Ellie and Tom finish.

Ellie playing hard to get.

Tom being to clingy ?

This was my worse nightmare, to make it worse I was diving in the individuals tomorrow so this isn't good.

I put that aside as we entered the center and took our seats in the stands.

Ellie took hold of my hand as a huge grin spread across my face, maybe I was over reacting.

The divers began but I wasn't watching, I was looking at Ellie, she was so perfect I really liked her.