Do you love me ?

Nearly 5000 reads, thanks guys. I won't be able to update tomorrow because I'm out with family and on Friday I go on holiday for 9 days :( I will try my hardest to get a chapter up on Thursday and after that it all depends on if I can get internet connection. You will have to be patient with me but I will try my best. Anyway on with the story ...

Tom's pov

Ellie just ran off and I was stood there wondering what to do. I was about to go and find her when my diving partner Pete walked over to me.

"Tom ! hey how are you buddy ? " He asked.

"Oh Hi Pete I'm good how are you ? " I asked

"Oh I'm great thanks! " Pete replied

"This is my girfriend, Mia" Pete continued guesturing towards a tall brunette lady.

"Nice to meet you Mia" I said shaking her hand.

"Who are you here with ?" Pete asked.

"Yeah girls are drooling all over you so who is the lucky girl ?" Mia asked.

"Her name is Ellie but we are not going out yet we have been on one date so far and I really like her" I said smiling thinking about her.

"When do we get to meet her ? " Pete asked.

"She was gone to freshen up but I'm sure she will be back soon " I said slightly unsure.

"Oh okay I will look forward to meeting her" Mia said.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air" I said before walking outside.

It wasn't lying, it was really warm inside the pub.

I looked around the grounds of the pub trying to find Ellie.

 eventually I found her sat on a bench crying.

I was about to go over to her when I saw Tia go over to her.

Ellie nodded quite a bit before she eventually spoke.

I was hiding behind the wall at the point and eventually plucked up the courage to go over.

Mia said something to Ellie to cause her to look up at me.

She was still crying but as Mia left Ellie looked at the ground.

"There you are" I said

"Here I am" She repeated.

"Why did you run off ?" I asked

"Because I don't belong here" She said

"Yes you do ! "I said 

"No this is for the athletes girlfriends and wives or boyfriends and husbands" She said.

"I know hun but we are dating" I said.

"Not anymore" she said before walking off.

Ellie's pov

All me and Tom do is argue and I'm not sure why he bought me here tonight.

He must of been doing this with a good intention or so I hoped.

I didn't really know what to do after speaking to Tom so I just ran.

And ran

and ran

and ran

and ran

I didn't know where I was going and it was getting dark.

I suddenly heard footsteps approaching me behind.

I couldn't breathe so I had to stop .

And so did the footsteps .

Sorry my parts are always short but they will get longer when I have more spare time. Please vote and remember to fan because of me making this story private I will be fanning a few back at 6000 reads ! Comment if you want me to continue .

I need a best freind for Ellie so if you would like the part then comment below this info :

Full name

Hair and eye colour

age

and 3 words that best describe you 

I will be picking the winner on Thursday you can enter more than once if you wish and you can make up a character. Thanks for reading x