like or Love ?

Thankyou for reading, voting and commenting it means so much. I hit 3000 reads making this my most popular story ! The olympics section of the story will be soon I know I'm a little out of sync but I needed to get a base for the story before the Olympics so you got to know the characters. I'm still thinking of making this story available to my fans only so if you want to continue reading please fan .

If you are a directioner please read my 1d fanfic called Crystal ball I have also started a sequel called world Direction. Anyways enjoy ....

"Hi Dad" I said 

He looked at me in a shocked glance.

"Hi Mr woods" said Tom.

Tom got out of the pool and took my Dad to one side and they kept glancing back at me.

What had I done wrong ?

Tom came back a while later with a grin on his face.

"Ellie do you want to come out to dinner with me tonight ? " He asked sweely.

"Sure but what about my Dad, he would never allow it" I said sadly.

"Already sorted" He said.

I nodded and went into the changing rooms .

I met Tom outside and he took my hand.

My hand was all tingly and felt really strange.

What was Tom doing to me ?, I had never felt like this before.

He got into his car and we drove to the shopping center.

"Why are we here ?" I asked

"Because you need to get something for tonight" He said.

"Oh okay, I will have to nip back to the house and get my money" I said

"No you won't babe, I'm paying" Tom said

"No you can't its not fair on you " I said.

"It is because I offered" Tom said.

We carried on this conversation for a while before I finally agreed to let Tom pay.

Tom and I separated and I went in search of the perfect dress.

I decided to get a cheap one because I didn't want to spend much of Tom's money.

I went into Quiz and found the perfect dress (her dress is the the dress at the side) 

The dress fit perfectly hugging all my curves and giving me a figure I had always dreamed of.

It wasn't too much money either so I decided to purchase it.

All I needed now were shoes and accessories.

I headed for New Look to get some  cheap shoes and I found some nude stilettos I could barely walk in them but I guess I would have to make do.

I then headed for Bank and found a pair of lipsy London earings which were studs and they finished the outfit off perfectly.

I met back up with Tom at 2pm as agreed and we walked back to his car hand in hand.

He opened the car door for me and I got inside.

The whole journey back he had his hand on my knee, he was so cute.

We got back and I rushed upstairs to get ready.

"Ellie why are you getting ready now? ,we have 3 hours" Tom said.

"Exactly" I exclaimed.

"Please don't wear too much makeup babe, you don't need it" Tom said making me blush.

"Yes I do now shh otherwise I will be as red a tomato" I giggled

"Too late" Tom said teasingly.

I ran to my room and thought about where I should start the long getting ready process.

I jumped in the shower and freshend up my hair before putting it up in a towel whilst I focused on my nails.

I painted my fingers a french manicure and on my toes I painted them a pale pink to match my dress.

I let them dry for 15 minutes before I decided to dry my hair.

I didn't bother styling it yet so it was a huge frizzy, poofy mess but I would fix that later.

I then put my hair in a bun so it was out of my way before doing my makeup.

Firstly I applied a primer then a concealer before adding a light foundation and setting with powder.

I added a peach blusher and coral lipstick before focusing on my eyes.

I did a grey smokey eye with a hit of black in the outer corner and finished with a coat of black mascara.

All I had to do now was fit up my hair.

I decided to curl it, I did the bottom layers of my hair loosely curled and did tight bouncy curls on the top section giving the illusion of thicker hair.

I put my dress on and my shoes before adding my earings and picking my silver clutch bag up before sliding my phone, purse and keys into my bag.

I looked at myself in the mirror and did my daily routine.

I picked out 3 things I liked about myself because I was very self confident and this really helped me.

I picked out my baby blue eyes, my flawless skin and my hair, curled to perfection.

I added a touch of lipgloss before opening my door and walking down the stairs.

Tom turned around noticing my presence.

His mouth was wide open .

 Please vote and fan. Comment if you want me to continue x