Hate

Here is the deal guys, this is going to be the last part till I get 300 reads on my new story, Crystal Ball as I want to get that one a little more popular, Also I want to update my other Tom Daley story and my Harry Styles on more often as I feel I've been negleting those and I feel bad. To make up for that, this is going to be pretty long, or so I hope anyway but yeah, if you want to speed up the process of me continuing to update this story then fan me, and read my other stories, my plan is:

1000 reads on Fun in the sun (Harry Styles fanfic)

300 reads on Crystal Ball (One Direction fanfic) 

1000 reads on Operation Tom Daley (Tom Daley fanfic)

I'm not forcing you to read them by the way it's just if they are of any interst to you, plus I will be doing either a Janoskians, Mcfly or The Wanted fanfic so comment below which you would prefer please. 

Sorry for that really long Authtors note thing at the beginning.

Also the song at the side is my favourite song at the moment, so from now on there will be a song and a cute picture of Tom at the side of every part.

Enjoy this chapter...

Ellie's pov

It's day one of being inside the locked terminal, I feel like I'm in big brother or something, there are paperazzi outside.

I hate it, every move I make, they photograph and especially when there are only a certain amount of warm clothes in my suitcase it's not ideal.

Me and Tom have decided to just be friends for now, or at least whilst we are here, I already know that we will be on the front cover of various magazines world wide.

I just hope that they didn't get a picture of the kiss, but I highly doubt that out of the hundreds of people outside they all failed to miss it.

I can dream but in my heart I know that it's already out there.

We can't even breathe without it being front page news, I'm not even famous and they still follow me around.

After me and Tom broke up they still followed me around like a bad smell and I wasn't sure if they were on my side or not.

I had abuse shouted at me for 'breaking his heart' or 'being a slag' but I know deep down that they are just saying that because they're jealous.

I mean I wouldn't blame them, Tom's gorgeous and a sweet person, most of the time.

The only problem is because he is in the public eye he has to act up to the cameras, like a completely different person. 

Tom has a vicious side and it's terrifing to see, like when he was on the phone to me, I know that he would of hurt me if I was next to him.

He may of regretted it later, but that would just been tough luck, once the press get their hands on the real Tom, they won't like it.

As much as I love him, I want them to see the bad side of him, for them to understand that he is human.

So the only person about in the terminal apart from me and Tom is an elderly gentleman who seems like he has know where else to go.

I got into conversation with him and he told me about his grandaughter and how proud he was that she made it into oxford university to study English.

He asked about my family and also questioned Tom about his, when Tom was asked about his Dad's occupation I felt him tense beside me.

I quickly took his hand for comfort as he explained about his Dad's death.