Arcade fun

Sorry it's been two weeks since I last updated, but with it being mothers day here in the Uk last Sunday, I was spending time with my amazing Mum. I've been ill all of this week  so I couldn't update then, and as well as all that, I've been choosing my GCSE options. If you're interested I took septerate Science, English lit and language, maths, Textiles, History and Media. Anyway enjoy this part.

Ellie's pov

We climbed inside Tom's car, I was riding shotgun, Annie was in the back and obviously Tom was driving.

It was Tom's ideal to hit up the arcade for the morning as it was still early, but I was already getting tired.

On the way, I slept to catch up on the sleep I was deprived of by getting up so early.

I guessed we'd arrived when Tom began to shake me awake.

"Get up babe, we're here," He sang into my hear.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes before opening them and undoing my seat belt.

Tom opened the car door for me and Annie as we both hopped out.

Annie took hold of my hand as we walked into the arcade, it wasn't too busy due to the time, it was like ten in  the morning.

When we got inside the arcade, Tom went off to change some money whilst me and Annie found what we wanted to try and win.

Annie spotted a key ring on the coin pusher, the key ring was a delicate dolphin with a necklace secured around it's neck.

"It could go on my school book bag," Annie grinned.

"Okay, we'll try and win it when Tom get's back," I smiled back, squeezing her hand slightly.

Tom returned with a huge pot full of two pence pieces, Annie began to feed them into the machine one at a time.

"Do you want a coffee honey?" Tom asked.

"I'll have a hot chocolate please," I grinned, pecking Tom's lips lightly.

"Annie, would you like anything?" Tom asked.

"No thank you," She said politely.

"Back in a minute," Tom said, wandering off to get some drinks from the 'gormet wagon' outside, classy.

I looked back at Annie and the key ring was now right on the edge, Annie was getting really excited.

She placed a coin into the machine as the key ring tipped and fell into the collection tray below.

"Yay," Annie said happily as she picked up the key ring in her hands.

"Oh Annie it's lovely," I gushed.

"I'm going to call it Ellie," She smiled, kissing the key ring, she is so sweet.

"Where next?" I asked.

Me and Annie wandered around the arcade for a while until we found the dance mats.

"Can you have a go with me?" Annie asked.

"Yes sweetheart," I said, hoping Tom would be back to have a go on the fance mat.

I put the money into the slot and the music began.

It was really difficult to keep up with the arrows on the screen, but Annie was doing exceptionally better than me.

She had double the points I had and at the end you get a grade A-F.