Saved

This will probably be the last part for around 10 days because I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I have taken a break from packing my things to write this for you so it won't be very long. I may update whilst on holiday if I have internet if not then you will have to wait till I get back. Thanks for the votes, comments and fans it means a lot.

Ellie's pov.

After I could run no more I slowed down to a walk as the footsteps approaching did the same.

My heartbeat quickend as a fear sweapt across me.

Something deep inside was trying to make me turn around but I resisted.

I heard the engine of a car on the road nearby but I decided it would be best to carry on walking.

I walked brisky as I was still terrified about who may or may not still be following me.

The engire roar approached quicker and as it got in touching distance of me it slowed down to a halt.

I turned my head to see that the car was a silver BMW which was polished to perfection.

This could be only one persons car.

Tom's.

I couldn't see the person inside the car due to the fact it must be midnight by now.

I cautiously opened up the door and slid into the freshly washed car.

As soon as I closed the door Tom's aftershave was the only thing I could smell.

I looked over to the driver and I saw Tom's handsome face.

Has eyes were puffy and red like he had been crying and his face didn't have his usual cheeky grin attached.

Tom looked tired and upset.

He was still wearing his midnight black suit which a white under shirt .

His red tie was now loose around his neck and his suit jacket was now un-done.

He looked over to me and a smille played at his lips.

"Are you okay ? " He asked, voice full of concern

"Yep, I just don't like the dark and I got a bit worked up" I said honestly.

He took hold of my hand and moments later let go in shock.

"You're freezing ! " He exclaimed.

"I'm fine" I said trying to sound truthful.

"Lets get you warmed up"He said before enveloping me into a bear hug.

I berried my head into his shoulder and he rubbed his thumb in circles on my back trying to comfort me.

"Lets go get a drink" He said.

He buckled his seatbelt before doing the same with mine.

I nodded as a sort of silent 'thankyou'.

We drove in silence apart from the buzz of the radio but some how is wasn't awkward silence it was simply that we didn't need to say anything.

We got stuck in traffic several times and Tom seemed to be getting annoyed.

"Pull over " I said.

Tom did as instructed and pulled over in a layby on the side of the road we were traveling on.

"No more driving tonight, you're too tired" I said.