Twitter time

Happy Monday! I have just been through 50 entries to my 2 comps will reveal the winners at the end. Thanks for entering ! 

Ellie's pov.

Tom has been acting weird ever since the hate he recieved and he says that it has stopped but I don't believe him.

I even thought about going on his twitter but I decided that was very wrong so I thought I would make him tell me the truth.

My plan was to do a twitcam with Tom and I knew someone would ask him about that mean person.

I knew that Tom would tell the truth to his fans because they mean the world to him.

"Tom" I called.

"Yes Babe" He answered

"I'm doing a live chat come here" I commanded.

"ok" He replied before running into the room.

I turned my webcam on and began to stream live on twitcam.

The viewers were minimal but when the word started getting out that Tom was joining me they soon went up.

Soon Hey Ellie was trending world wide which was insane.

"So first we will take questions, then dares, then shoutouts afterwards we will follow around 100 people each" I said into the webcam.

We had a flood of questions but we picked out the good ones.

"@horan_gang wants to know if we are going out" I asked Tom.

"No but we are dating" Tom said.

"@chloeyzzz  asks how we met" Tom said.

"My Dad is team GB's swimming and diving coach so we met at the new years party" I said, smiling as the memory replayed in my head.

"@MegRoseHall asked if Tom was okay about the haters" I asked whilst taking Toms hand in mine for support.

"Haters gonna hate" He said whilst winking at me.

"@ChazzerGrimes asked if we have had our first kiss" Tom said.

"Yeah" I said quietly and blushing.

"Meet Ellie, the human tomato" Tom said, making me blush even more.

I playfully slapped him and he slapped me back.

"Girl beater!" I exclaimed making Tom laugh.

"@3_Crowd wants us to share some funny stories" We both said at the same time.

"Snap" I said giggling.

"Well funny stories wise there isn't that many because we haven't known each other long only a little over 6 months" I said.

"I have one, I took Ellie diving with me and she did a bellyflop and cried" Tom said.

"I did not!" I said storming out of the room.

Tom followed with the laptop.

"Go away" I pouted.

Tom placed the laptop down and walked over to me and hugged me.

He then placed his lips on mine as my arms slid around his neck.

"I love you" Tom whispered in my ear.

This made me feel really weird inside and I wanted to say it back but I was speechless.

"Bye guys" Tom waved into the camera before shutting the laptop.

"see you later Ellie, I have practise" He said pecking my cheek.

I heard the door closed and I lay on my bed looking up at my ceiling, Tom Daley just said he loved me and I didn't say it back.

Did I love him ? 

Were we dating ?

What was going on ?

Hope you like this chapter sorry its short and boring but its a filler. The winners of the comps are as followed :

Ellie's best friends:

Casey Liberatore

Luna Jacobs

Layla Bella

I couldn't pick one well I generated them on this website so its totally fair but I picked 3 because it will fit in better with the next few chapters.

The winners of the 2nd comp are :

Amy Ford 

Tara Bloomer

Sorry if I have not spelt your name right I will on the actual story ! 

Congratulations to the winners sorry if you didn't win but I'm having a comp soon over on my Harry Styles fanfiction to be Niall Horan's girlfriend so go read that ! 

Remember to fan and vote for this chapter. Comment if you want to continue and follow my twitter @Horan_gang for updates ect.

Stay beautiful x