The party

Hey guys, got a few things to let you know. Firstly thankyou so so so much, 60,000 reads! this is incredible. Also could you guys do me a favour and become a fan of me? it will take like 3 seconds. The next part will be up when I reach 150 fans and not before. Anyway on with the story...

Ellie's pov

"You ready babe?" Luna called from downstairs.

I took a look at myself in my floor length mirror, I looked totally different and I felt pretty.

I took a deep breath.

"Yeah," I responded before slipping on my silver high heeled pumps and opening the door.

I slowly walked down the curved staircase, guiding my dress as I went.

The girls were stood in their gowns, they looked amazing.

Luna was wearing a green dress with crystal details and a wand, she was tinkerbell.

Casey was wearing a mini mouse headband with ears and a red and white polka dot dress.

"Woah you girls look sexy!" I giggled.

"You look amazing girls!" I continued.

"Us? look at you!" Casey exclaimed.

"Babe, you're all grown up!" Luna smiled.

"I feel different," I stated.

"You look different, better!" Casey said, smiling.

*knock knock*

"That must be your date" Luna said, opening the door.

I looked outside to reveal Layla, in a suit.

"Hey babe," She said in a manly voice.

"hahaha," I giggled

"I'm Dom, Dom maley, no relation to Tom Daley," She winked

 "Nice," I complemented.

"Lets partayyy!" Layla shouted before opening to door.

Outside mine and Luna's drive was a beautiful horse drawn carridge.

"For your Cinderella night," Casey grinned; seeing my shocked expression.

"Its...beautiful" I replied, totally in awe of the white horse on my driveway.

"Your carriage awaits!" Layla said whilst taking my hand in hers (she was still in the suit) and leading me to the carriage.

 I stepped inside and for some reason I'd expected Tom to be there, waiting for me.

He was know where to be seen, sadly.

The horses slowly trotted to the club which had been totally transformed into a bright, girly paradise.

Soon enough we arrived and as I walked down the steps of the carridge everyone cheered.

I looked at the ground, showing my deep insecurities but I soon looked up again as I made my way into the club.

It was beautiful inside, like some sort of wonderland full of my childhood fantasys.

Thinking back on my life really did feel strange but now I really did have my fairytale.

But my fairytale is a little different to others.

The music blared as everyone was in awe of the party apmosphere and danced along to the beat.

I was trying to have a good time because of all the time and effort that I had put into this night.

Something inside of me wasn't right, there was something missing.