Planning ...

I'm Ill :( so anyways I'm stuck inside so I decided to write this, thanks for all your support ect it means a lot. Not gonna bore you with a long intro. Here is the next chapter :

Tom's pov.

So I finally did it, told Ellie how I felt about her, except it wasn't how I imagined.

When I was preparing to tell her I'd imagined her kissing me and saying she loves me too, but no, she didn't say anything.

I had a plan but I can't tell you, because, well, that would be telling ;)

During practise I couldn't concentrate properly I kept thinking about her.

She had me in a trance, I would seriously do anything for her, anything!

After practise I grabbed a sandwich from subway before getting in my car and driving back to my house.

It had been a while since I had been here, dust had settled on all the visable surfaces and every room was tidy and un lived in.

I switched on all the lights before turning on the tv, I polished around a little before settling on watching a film.

I must of drifted off because when I woke up sun was streaming in through the thin curtains in my living room. 

I turned the lights off as they were  no longer needed due to the bright sun.

Tomorrow me and Ellie were going to watch the womens 10m syncro diving together as a 'date' but after yesterday I wasn't so sure.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9Am, earlier than I had expected.

I decided to call up some friends and we could have a lads day in and maybe hit the town later ?

I called up a few numbers before finally I got a group of lads together, my old school friends and a few diving friends.

I had invited: Harry, Daniel, Nathan and Joe; my cousin.

Harry had dark curly hair and was a ladies man (you may also know  him from the boyband, One Direction.) Me and Harry met at a few events, swapped numbers and have played golf a few times, he is a generally nice guy.

Daniel had light blonde hair with blue eyes, he was an old school friend and we were due for a catch up. We had Maths together a while back along with Spanish and we have been friends ever since.

Nathan had short swooping hair and hazel eyes (I think), Nathan is the youngest member of The wanted, the boyband. We met through friends and we got on really well. He is an honest caring person so should give good adive.

Joe, my cousin, has short black hair and brown eyes. We were more like brothers than cousins but that was just our upbringing. He is a year older than me therefor thinks he is more 'experienced' with girls, this is not true at all, I have had plenty of girlfreinds !

I told them to be at my house for 11Am, this gave me time to set up.

I put plenty of beers on the table and loads of food, I turned on my xbox and played a little black ops before they arrived.

The door bell went and it was Joe, he was dressed in dark denim jeans slug low and a plain white t-shirt.

"Hey bro" Joe said happily.

"Hey! " I exclaimed.

"So whats up ?" He asked.

"Girl trouble" I stated.