You have changed

Just put this in the watty awards so it would really help if you voted and commented plus if you fanned that would be brill, you don't have to if you don't want to though. I know I won't come anywhere near winning the awards but I've always wanted to enter but never had a story so now I do ...

Ellie's pov.

3 days left in Paris before returning home meaning 3 days to live while were're young. (A/N sorry to and non 1d fans I'm just excited about their new single)

First on my list is a final shopping trip with Tom's credit card hehe, the best thing? he agreed!

Tom knew how worried I was about my Dad and even offered to stay in a hotel when we get back to England because as soon as we get back Tom will leave for Plymoth.

I got ready quickly today, not caring about my apearance much I just wore some  black leggings and a long top with some converse and straightened my hair.

I didn't bother with makeup because Tom wanted me to be natural for a day and I'd do anything for him.

We had a slow drive to the shopping center listening to the buzzing radio and chatting amung ourselves.

Tom did his best french impression but ended up saying half of it in Spanish, thats why I love him, he can get it completely wrong yet still be adorable.

Tom opened the car door for me whilst saying "M' lady" In an oldfashioned accent.

"Thank you Mr Daley" I said, playing along.

"My pleasure Miss Woods."

We wondered up to the shopping centre and as soon as we stepped inside a rush of people hit us.

It was a Saturday so the centre was packed full of busy shoppers and this was not a good thing for a claustrophobic  person like myself.

I kept taking deep breaths and I felt Tom's hand around my waist.

"Its okay baby, I'm here just take deep breaths, and ignore everyone else around you, think about all the stuff I'm going to buy you, okay?" He tried his best to comfort me.

"Yeah, thanks Tom I'm fine, its just I'm not good in crowded places." I said; ashamed of myself for being scared of such a harmless, silly thing.

I saw New Look not too far away so I pulled Tom towards it, he followed me whilst rubbing circles with his thumb on my hand.

As we stepped into the store I sighed a breath of relief as the business seemed to of calmed down.

I walked around the shop, holding up various clothes seeing if the suited me, I picked up a pair of baby blue jeans with a gold button and also a pair of black, suade wedge boots.

From the corner of my eye I saw a beautiful top, it was a white lace sheer top and it went with my jeans and shoes!

I was happy with my purchaces from that store so Tom went and paid for me whilst I waited outside.

Tom walked out of the store with several bags full of clothes, I tried to take them off him so I could hold them but he shook his head.

He was so kind.

"Why don't you go and look for yourself?, you will get bored wondering around with me" I said to Tom.

"Are you sure you will be okay honey?" Tom asked sounding concerned.

"Nice to know you care but yes I will be fine, meet me at the cafe near Mum's in 2 hours." 

"Ok see you then babe" Tom said before dissapearing into the crowd.

Okay so I may of been telling a little lie, I hated being myself but this was Tom's holiday too so he deserved some time alone.

I decided to take it one store at a time so I didn't over do it and scare myself.

I found a makeup store, Mac, I stepped inside and immediately a member of staff walked over to me.

"How can I help you?" She asked polietly.

"I'm looking for a whole new face." I joked.

"Right okay then, foundation first" She said whilst holding up various bottles to my face.

After around on hour in Mac I walked out with 3 bags full of makeup and I knew Tom wouldn't be happy but I don't have to tell Tom about everything I bought.

I found a sports shop and I popped in and picked up two snap-back hats.

They were both NY hats, mine had a light pink top with a grey bottom part along with a with NY.

I picked up Tom the same but Instead of pink its blue.

We would be matching, aww.

I had 30 minutes left so I decided to go into a small boutique nearby.

I knew I was about to spend some serious cash.

Yep, told you I would spend a lot of money in there, it was over £300 in our currency anyway.

I picked out 3 dresses, the first was plain black with 3/4 sleeves and is backless.

The second dress is a 'prom' dress, its baby pink and has a crystal detailing on the top along with a  long bow which goes to the end of the dress.

The last one is a strapless black bodycon dress with white bandage straps and looks very elegant.

I chose two pairs of shoes the first pair are black boots with a lace up detail on the front and silver spikes on the back of the heel.

The second are suade pink heel which were around 5 inches but really comfortable.

Lastly I picked up a necklace which was 3 layers, the first had the word 'live' the second layer was a heart and the last layer was laugh.

Live, Laugh, Love the three L's I try to live my life by.

I had finished shopping so I made my way back to the cafe to meet Tom.

Once I got there I ordered my usual hot chocolate and toastie and waited for Tom to arrive.

It got to half past 3 (half an hour after Tom was supose to meet me) and he still hadn't showed up.

I was really angry with him, he knew how scared and paniced I was earlier so he decides to leave me.

Was this one of his pranks again?

I decided that he wasn't worth all this worry and upset so I headded home.

Once I arrived home I decided to get Mum's opinion on this whole thing and I knew she wouldn't be pleased he hurt me... again.

Hope you like this chapter, comment, vote and fan stay beautiful x