Moving in

Firstly 50,000 reads omg I'm halfway to 100,000 which was my goal on wattpad thank you so so so much. I know a few of you have entered to be the new main character of my next Tom fanfiction but I've decided to pick one of my fans at random so if you want to enter then fan me and comment below saying you have entered. If you win I will message you and you will have 1 week to get back to me, if not I will pick another.

If you have read my new Niall Horan fanficion; House on the hill then please vote for it as I'm having a competition to be Anabel's best friend when it reached 20 votes.

Lastly I'm still trying to dedicate each chapter to one of my fans so if you want me to dedicate the next chapter to you then make sure you fan me and comment something along the lines of "dedicate me". Doing a Q&A at the end of the next chapter so make sure to ask me some questions below or inbox me them you can even tweet them to me @horan_gang (totally innocent plug there.) Enjoy this chapter ...

Ellie's pov.

A few days had passed and today was the day I was moving in to myself and Luna's new home.

I was really excited yet anxious, I'd never lived alone before and the concept was pretty daunting.

Although, unlike most my age, my Dad had bought the place for me as an early Birthday gift but also my Mum was going to pay for it to be decorated.

If you didn't know already I adore interior design, this would be the perfect time for me to use my qualifications and make my own palace.

Ellie's establishment? Luna's luxurious lair? Luna and Ellie's ........ hmm will have to work on that one.

So, anyway, the house has been emptied so today the new carpets go in along with the new kitchen and bathroom we ordered.

Tom is adamant that he is helping to decorate but if you have seen the artwork he did then you'd know that this isn't a wise idea.

Right now I'm on my way over to the house to 'supervise' (look at the hot men, shh, don't tell Tom.)

Outside the house there were many skips and vans which contained belongings of the new house.

Several men were walking in with tiles, rolls of carpet and various different appliances.

It was chaos but I knew that it would be worth it in the end, or so I'd hoped.

Around an hour later most of the workmen were no where to be seen and the only people left were a few people making finishing touches to the kitchen.

The bathroom was now black and white tiled with a granite floor and mirrored surfaces.

The kitchen was also black and white with marble work surfaces and maple wood drawers and cupboards.

The carpet we chose ran through the entire house, it was a biscuit colour and looked very natural yet homely and stylish.

Once the house was clear of workemen we decided it was time to move in, we had hired removal men to drive our belongings round so they should be here soon.

Whilst we were waiting I decided to give Tom a guided tour of the house, as he would be in the spare room for a while.

"Why can't I stay in your room?" Tom asked.

"Because it's my room," I responded like it was obvious.

"Yeah but I'm your boyfriend," Tom pleaded.

"And?" I questioned.

"Never mind," Tom sulked as I continued with the tour.

"And this is my room." I said to Tom who looked in a world of his own.