Twenty-Two♥

Joe.

I woke up around 9 and everybody seemed to be awake before me, I headed downstairs, “Good morning, Joe.” my mom kissed my cheek, I saw Kevin putting luggage in mom’s car, “Where is Kevin going?”

“Danielle had unexpected twins..he’s going home.” my mouth dropped, “Kevin! You’re having twins!” I ran to him, “A boy and a girl.” he nodded, “Demi witnessed it and not me.” he looked down. I put my hand on his shoulder, “It’s going to be okay...at least she facetimed you..Demi could have been a bitch and not facetimed you.”

“Demi wouldn’t do that. She was very excited, unlike you, who would rather sleep than see the birth of their niece and nephew.”

“In my defense, I wasn’t there for Alena’s birth and it wasn’t Demi who was in labor, so I don’t see the purpose of watching Danielle pushing out babies out of her.” I helped him load the car, “I’m packed, go get mom.”

I looked inside and saw Nick, “Let me take you. If Nick and mom wants to go the hospital, they can take dad’s.”

“What’s the catch?” he lifted an eyebrow, “No catch. I just want to hang with my big bro.”

“Okay,hurry and get ready.” Kevin gave me hug, I headed inside, “I’m taking Kevin to the airport.” I ran to my bedroom and changed into so clothes, I called Demi real quick, “You are a bad girl.” I smirked,brushing my hair.

“What did I do?” she yawned, “First of all,did I wake you?”

“No, I didn’t really get enough sleep last night. So why am I a bad girl?” I sat on my bed to put on my shoes, “You wished that Danielle would have her baby so you could go to LA! You bad girl.” I headed downstairs.

“Hey! I didn’t do anything, it was just fate.” she giggled, “What did she name the twins?” I got in the car with Kevin, “She finally got settled with Bentley Joseph Jonas  and Bridget Harley Jonas.”

“Does Kevin know?” Kevin glanced over at me, “No,I have to go, Nashville is getting fussy. I’ll be in La in a few hours. Love you,bye baby.” she hung up.

“Danielle named the twins Bentley Joseph Jonas and Bridget Harley Jonas.” Kevin smiled big as he kept his eyes on the road, “I can’t believe I already have three kids! THREE KIDS,Joe! That’s more than two,but less than four!” I chuckled, “I know how to count,Kev.”

“I just can’t believe it,brother!

“You’re going to have your hands full, I’ll tell you that.” I chuckled, I pulled my phone out because  I got a text from Demi, I opened it up. “Here is your niece and nephew.” Demi sent with a picture,  she had that baby face look, I sighed.

“What was the sigh for?”

“I have a feeling Demi wants another,baby.” I looked over at Kevin, “Okay,what’s the big deal? Give her a child. You told me you always wanted more children.” I laid my head back, “It’s not the right time..We’re starting to promote our collab album..and touring,there is no time for a baby.”

“Then tell her,dude. Tell her how you feel, that’s a part of marriage.” I sighed, “I guess..but when is there going to be the right time? I want to do more movies next year.”

“You can still reproduce.” Kevin chuckled,making me laugh, “Let’s just listen to some music, I turned on the radio. A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton played, I made a quick snapchat video of us jamming.

“Bye brother. Give the twins a kiss for me.” I hugged him, “Certainly.” he chuckled, “Bye,brother.” he headed to his plane.

I headed to the hospital to visit my dad. I went to the ICU to visit, “Sir,there is already someone in there, we prefer one family member in the room. Please wait in the ICU waiting room.”