Sixty-One♥

6 weeks later; 37 weeks pregnant.

Joe was in LA with DNCE. They were working with some guys named Robin and Mattias, which was some Swedish duo. They couldn't come here, so Joe and the band had to go to them. I know it was a bad idea for him to be 3 hours away while I'm close to having our baby, but this was a big deal for him.

Today was also the day The Naughty Boy released the song they did with Joe. As of right now, it was getting ratings and of course, fans were going wild to hear Joe's voice. Apparently, they missed his voice.

Selena was over to give me company. "So I'm having a girl..." Selena glanced at me. I gave her a hug with a smile.

"I've grown into realizing that I'm a boy mom so I'm happy for you! Really am! And since you're not a Jonas, our babies will get married even if they can't stand each other!" I was proud of that idea.

She chuckled, "I guess I'll be into the Jonas family no matter what, but they are totally going to get married!" we both laughed.

"We have to take a picture!" I got up from the couch, slowly. I grabbed a small chalkboard and cleaned it off from what was written on it.

I wrote down what I wanted. She got up and we set a timer on the camera since there wasn't anyone to help us take it. 

We held up the chalkboard and took the picture. I let Selena approve it before I posted it on Twitter. Once she did, I posted it on Twitter with a cute caption. 

"@ddlovato: my dream is true! My best friend is pregnant with me!

"Hey mommy, hey Selly," Nash came down the stairs, "I had a good nap!" he ran over to me

Selena picked him up and put her on her lap, "hey squirt!" Selena chuckled.

"I'm not a squirt! I'm Nashville Jonas!" he crawled onto my lap while both of us laugh.

He put his head on my bump, which he loves doing. "how is Bubba doing?" he already had a name for him, which was cute.

"He's doing good, Nash," I laughed. 

"Joe's new song seems to be a hit," Selena grinned, looking at her phone, "I have an idea to make it a bigger hit...something Justin and I did way back when....the reason why Call Me Maybe was such a hit," Selena smirked.

I smirked back, "let's do it!"

Selena gathered our friends over to my place and by friends, I mean Kevin and Danielle, Justin Bieber, Nick and Jordan, which they luckily got back together and are set to marry next month, which was better even though I'll have a baby by then, but it's better than being 30 weeks pregnant.

Nick helped me get everything set up then we made a dance video to the song. I didn't move so much since I was still supposed to be on "bed rest" but I did it anyway.