Fifty-Nine♥

June 10th;

I was now 31 weeks pregnant and I am feeling the 3rd trimester now. I pee ALL the time. I'm moody and just overly exhausted. We got the baby's nursery all painted and ready for the baby. We still don't have a name for our son. I really just want something original like Nashville. Our new house is about to be built in a couple weeks which is exciting.

Today, Joe was pulling me to the recording studio to meet his band members

Today, Joe was pulling me to the recording studio to meet his band members. I didn't really feel like going, but he talked me into it. This was the big day where they picked a name so I could see why he wanted me there. 

Nash asked to spend some time with my mama, so that's where he is at until tonight. I went down the steps slowly and carefully. Joe grabbed my hand and helped me to the car.

"Just 9 more weeks, baby. Then we'll see the baby!" he kissed my cheek before he shut the car door and got in the car himself. He drove to the recording studio.

 I looked at my husband's face while he was trying, I could tell he was so excited about this adventure. He missed being on stage and missed singing. I stuck my hand out so he could take it, and he did.

"I saw you staring at me...what's going on in that pretty mind of yours?" he kissed my knuckles.

"Nothing, I'm just in love with you & just happy that you're happy." I smiled out the window now.

We got to the studio hand and hand, we got there, Nick & Jordan was there, so were the other guys.

"Cole, Jack, and Jinjoo, this is my wife, Demi. Demi, this is Cole, the bassist, and keyboardist. This is Jinjoo, she's our guitarist. Jack is our drummer...he was also our drummer for The Jonas Brothers." I shook everyone's hands.

They all look pretty different, but I guess it could work. "So nice to meet you all!" I smiled, keeping my opinions to ourselves.

"I agree! It's nice meeting the woman that Joe keeps telling us that he has to go home to!" Cole joked making Joe pushed him playfully.

My feet were already hurting so I sat down on the couch beside Jordan.

"What do you think?" Jordan grinned at me, playing with Nick's fingers that were around her. 

"Um," I looked at Nick, "they're different...." Jordan and Nick chuckled.

"But trust me on this...they are the coolest people you'll meet. They're so sincere and sweet. This is just part of the look, it's something new, something different." Nick reached over and squeezed my knee.

I nodded my head, "never said that I don't disagree." I laughed.

"Are you all ready to know the name?!" Joe rubbed his hands together. Cole took Jinjoo's hand and jumped up & down.

"DNCE!!" they all yelled.

"So....you mean Dance?" Jordan asked, making me tickled.

"Well, yeah, but," Cole chuckled, "DNCE like you can't spell dance because you're too drunk." we all laughed. Maybe, I was wrong, maybe this was going to work.