Two.♥

The next morning I heard the kids up, I yawned as I climbed out of bed. I slipped on my robe and headed downstairs,once I was getting closer to the living room,the music was getting louder. I stopped and saw Nash and Alena dancing to Classic by MKTO.  I walked in ,”Mommy!!” Nash ran to me, “Hey Aunt D!” Alena ran to me also, I picked them up and hugged them both, “Hello babies.” I smiled,giving them both a kiss.

I put them down and saw Joe cooking in the kitchen, “I wondered where you went. “ I pecked his lips, “Just here making breakfast.” he chuckled. I patted his butt before I went and sat on the couch.

“@LovatoJBonas: How can we think about Joe being a dad when there are videos out like this..” Jordan tweeted this tweet to me, I grabbed my ipad and clicked on the link. I started watching the video and I started laughing, “What are you watching?” Joe asked from the kitchen. “Oh nothing.” I covered my mouth laughing.

“Demetria.. Nash,go check on mommy for me.” Joe winked, “Sorry daddy.” he kept dancing, I threw my head back laughing, he put the pan down and head to me, “What is it?” he smirked.  I covered the Ipad up, “Oh nothing…” I bit my lip. “Are you cheating on me?” he grinned, “Yeah...his name is Joe Jonas and this one has straight hair!” I started laughing. “Let me see him.” he tried to reach for my ipad, “Noo..” I got up and ran to the bedroom.

“Demetria!!” he chased me, “Good morning,Kevin. Please check on the food for me,thanks.” he shut the door and pinned me on the bed, “Give me the ipad.” he grinned. He started tickling me,making me throw my head back,laughing. I dropped the ipad and he took it from me, “Let’s see.” he clicked on the video.

“This is so stupid!!” he chuckled, “That was you!” I giggled, “I was high or something..I mean look at my hair. Long and fucking straight.” he put the ipad down, “Hey,that was the style then and I had my bad hair days.” I sat on his lap, “You? Bad hair days? No, you were always beautiful.” he pecked my lips, “Well..you have gotten more attractive over the years.”

“What does that mean?” he smirked, “It’s a compliment,stupid.” I kissed his nose and got up from his lap. He smacked my ass, “Stop.” I headed downstairs, “Oooh,breakfast smells good.” I headed to the kitchen. “Good morning,Demi.” Dani hugged me, “Morning.” I poured myself some orange juice. “How did you find that video anyways?” Joe walked in.

“You know those notifications that says, ‘blahblah and 14 others retweeted blah’s tweet. I clicked on that and it showed up. Jordan and a lot of my followers retweeted I guess.”

“Wait,so Jordan retweeted it?” Joe raised a brow, “What video?” Kevin turned around and looked at us, “Some video that someone posted of all my ‘funny’ moments.” Joe quoted, “Yes,Jordan retweeted it.” I giggled and I got Nashville’s food on his plate,then I got mine. I headed to the dining room and put the plates down, “Is it bweakfast time?” Nash climbed into his seat, “Sure thing. Don’t eat yet. We need to wait for everyone else to get their food.” I ran my finger through his hair and kissed the top of his head.

“I want a hug,mommy.” he put his arms up, I pulled him out of his high chair and hugged him. He kissed my cheek, “There’s my sweet boy.” I kissed his cheek,smiling, “I love you,mommy.” he hugged me again. “Hey squirt.” Joe came and kissed Nash’s cheek. “I got a hug from mommy,now I want a hug,daddy!” he reached over for Joe. He took him from me.

"I love you daddy!” Nash hugged him, I sat down, “You’re lovable today.” he chuckled, “I love you too,squirt.” Joe put him back in his high chair.

After breakfast, Joe took Nash out to the pool to teach him how to swim. Nick was coming over to record in our studio because his manager forgot to book his studio time. I went outside, “I got you,buddy. I won’t let you go.” I smiled at the cute scene I am witnessing. I got my phone out and took a picture. I tweeted it, “My men.♥ ♥ “  I headed down to the studio and saw Nick sitting there with his hand on his forehead.

“You look aggravated.” I sat next to him, I’ve been stuck on these lyrics for so damn long. “ he threw down the paper, “Hey, let me see.” I picked it up.  “Hmm…”

“Maybe like..”

“Baby tell me why, why you do, do me wrong,baby tell me why, why you do, do me wrong.Gave you my heart but you took my soul..” I sang to him, “And like hold out the soul..” I looked at him as he nodded, “I’ll try it.” he stood up and headed to the recording booth.

He started singing the song with the part I help him with. I bobbed my head to the music.

“How was that?” he took a sip of his water, I smiled big at him,giving him a thumbs up. “I’m going to record a few more,then I’ll be out of your hair.” he gave me a grin, “No,take your time.” I sat back.

3 songs later, we began to get silly. We were listening to our rap we just did. “Hello I’m Nick and it rhymes with many things,but I’m going to say tick. “ we heard our laughs in the background, “Yo yo, I’m Demi, nothing rhymes with Demi because my name is lame.”

"Whoa Demi,Demi rhymes with Semi.”  the rap ended and I started laughing too much, “We heard laughing...songs couldn’t be funny.” Joe came inside with Kevin, “It actually can.” Nick played the rap again for them. “Wow..you guys spend too much time together.” Joe chuckled.

“You know you could say dick,because I know you ain’t going to release this.” Kevin chuckled, “Gentlemen in the studio,always.” Nick smirked at Joe,making him laugh. Kevin started hugging on Joe, “C’mon.” Joe tried to pulled him off, but he fell on top of Nick on the couch, I’m being touched, I don’t like being touched.”

I laughed at them and then took a picture and tweeted it, “The brothers are back. #JonasSandwhich.” I tweeted. “I bet you like the feel,Joe.” Kevin laughed, I threw my head back,laughing,like always. “Ew,what the fuck,bro!!”

“Nick doesn’t like this. Nick can’t breathe.” Nick crawled out,catching his breath, “Thanks,Demi. Thanks for helping.” he glared at me, I giggled,”Anytime.” Joe finally escaped,”Woo,just like old times.” Joe chuckled. “Is Nash down for his nap?” I looked at him.

“Yeah,he fell asleep fast.” Joe headed upstairs and I followed him,leaving Kevin and Nick in the studio, “I’m going to take a shower, to get this chlorine off.” Joe ran his hand through his wet hair, “Can I join?” I looked at him as he turned around and smirked.

“You’re my wife.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video that was mentioned will be on the side. lol

This chapter might seem stupid and boring,but drama will be coming up. I'm not going to start drama in the 2nd chapter. I'm not that cruel,c'mon.

Hope ya'll like it anyways. xoxx