Thirty-Two.♥

Demi.

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Joe's arms. "Morning." he kissed my forehead. I entwined our hands. "How long have you been awake?" I yawned, looking at his brown eyes.

"I think about 15 minutes..I didn't want to move and wake you up. You looked so peaceful." he grinned at me. I pecked his lips. "I love you."

He fingered for me to get on top of him. I wrapped myself in the sheet and crawled on top of him, sitting down on his abdomen with my legs on each side of him. "I love you too.." he stroke my leg with his finger.

I stared at him, smiling, "Did we lock the door?" I looked over at the door when I heard Nash running around. "If we didn't. He's going to get a surprise.." Joe chuckled.

I laughed a little, "Stop.." I climbed off him and dropped the sheet. I headed to the closet. Joe wolf whistled at me, "Damn, I'm so lucky." he sat up on the bed.

I threw on some shorts and a shirt. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and walked out of the closet. I ran into his arms. "I'm the lucky one," I pecked his lips, "I'm the one who stole your last name."

"You didn't go there," he pulled me down on the bed, "I'm the one that asked you to steal my name."

I giggled and kissed his lips.

I got up from the bed, "By the way, your sex hair is so sexy.." I bit my lip. He chuckled at me, "I don't think it's sex hair...It's from sleeping with wet hair."

"Sure it is." I went to the bathroom.

Once I was done, I walked out. Joe had on clothes and a ballcap on. "You ready?" he opened the door. I walked out before him. We headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Mommy! Daddy! Nicky is making pamcakes!!" I kissed Nash's head.

"He is?" I watched Nash nod his head,smiling like there is no tomorrow.

"Why are you making us pancakes?" Joe poured us some coffee. "Well, Joe... It's the big day for me. Chains came out!" he flipped the pancakes.

"Oh yeah, that's right." I grabbed my phone out. I went on youtube and published the video Selena and I made for Chains, then I went on Twitter.

"@selenagomez and I are in chains (;" I tweeted the link to it.

Nick served us breakfast outside on the patio. "So Jordan and I came up with ideas for today and...we want to be with Nash while you two go have fun by yourselves." Nick sipped his OJ.

"Why you wanna do that? This is your big day, we need to celebrate." I watched Joe as he cut up Nashville's pancake.

"Ever since you got here, you two haven't had any time together alone, so Jordan and I will be lucky to watch him. We'll play games and stuff like that. We'll celebrate tomorrow." Nick gave me a wink.

"Alright. Thank you guys." I continued eating.

After breakfast, Joe and I got ready for our day together. He got ready before me, like always. I slipped on my shoes and went downstairs. I noticed Joe was taking a selfie outside. I rushed outside and got in the photo.

Joe.

"Ha ha, I love it, beautiful." I kissed her forehead. I tweeted the photo to twitter, "@ddlovato and I love it here.." I put my phone in my pocket. We headed inside. "Bye Nash. You be good to Nick and Jordan, alright?" Demi slipped her hand in mine.

"I always good, daddy. Bye bye." he hugged our legs and ran off. Demi and I got in the car. "Do you have any idea what to do?"

"Yes, lemme drive." we switched seats and she started driving to the place.

She pulled up to an Old Times Portraits place. "I thought this would be fun." She hopped out of the car. I got out and followed her inside.

We went up and signed the list.

We waited for like 30 minutes until they called us in. Demi and I got dress in very old clothes and we got our pictures taken. It was pretty fun. We really had a great time.

We waited another 30 minutes to get our pictures. We looked at them in the car. "Ha ha! This one is my favorite." I pointed to the one where I lifted up her skirt, our faces were priceless.

I let Demi drive again as she knew where to go.

My eyes got big when I saw where we were going, "Babe, no no no..1,800 feet high.. I'm terrified of heights." she parked the car.

"There is nothing to be afraid of. They call you Dj Danger." she shut the car door. I hopped out of the car, "When I was 18. My danger scale lowered since I became a father. Babe, I can't do this."

"Joe," she took my hand, "It's going to be fun." she pecked my lips. I gave in. "Welcome to Gatlinburg Sky Lift. How many?"

"2 adults." Demi smiled, I sighed. Things I do for my wife. "$35.00" I paid for it.

"Follow Eric. He'll get you strapped in." we followed the guy to our chair. I got in first, then it was Demi. I was scared as fuck.

Eric told us the rules and before I knew it we were moving . "Fuck,fuck, fuck." I closed my eyes. Demi laughed at me of course. She grabbed my hand and kissed the knuckles. "You're going to miss the view."

"I don't care. I can't feel the ground."

"Joe," she laughed, "it's not that bad. The view is beautiful."

I sighed as I gave in. I opened my eyes and I was in awed with the beauty. "Man, it is beautiful... it's not that bad."

"Told you." she smiled at me. She began to rock the chair, I held her hand tight, "Demetria!"

She threw her head back laughing. "I love you so much." She pecked my lips. I cupped her face to keep her close. I let our kiss linger.

We got our picture taken at the top then we began to go back down. I laid my lips back on hers because I was still nervous about heights. "Yeah, this isn't bad at all.." I resumed back to our makeout.

She giggled against my lips.

After we finished with the skylist, we bought our picture and explored the gift shop. We bought a few things for Nash, then we left. "I felt like a total teenage up there kissing you, not going to lie."

I chuckled, "I couldn't agree more,babe." I drove us to a restaurant to have lunch.

I parked the car and when I was about to get out, Demi stopped me. "Wait," she wiped my lips, "lip gloss on your lips." she giggled.

"I have to look fabulous." I chuckled, getting out of the car.

My phone started vibrating. "Hold on it's Nick," I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered, "hey what's up Nick?"

"Nash drowned.."