Thirty-Nine.♥

Demi.

Each of our concerts kept getting better & better. We only had 6 shows left until the tour was completely over. I was a bit ready to get home. I'm excited for this show since Nick and Kevin are going to do a surprise performance with Joe.

"Guess who we are seeing today?" I picked up Nashville. He wrapped his little arms around my neck, "Nicky and Kevy!" he smiled wider.

I was confused, how did he know that already? I didn't tell him and I knew Joe didn't either. "How you know?"

Nash pointed out the window and saw Nick and Kevin walking to the door. "BABE, THEY'RE HERE." I yelled out for Joe. I went and opened the door. "Demi!" Nick and Kevin gave me a group hug.

"Oh my god, you guys! I've missed you both!!!! It's been too long!" I hugged them tight.

"Awena!" Nash reached for Alena.

"Guess he didn't miss us." Nick chuckled, they walked in. I hugged Jordan and Danielle. "I missed you girls as well." I hugged them lightly.

"We missed you!" Dani put the babies' carriers down on the couch. "BROTHERS!" Joe ran out of the hallway, he group hugged both of his brothers.

"Hey Dani. Hey Jord." Joe waved.

"I got the playlist." Nick pulled out a piece of paper and handed it out to Joe and Kevin. "I like it..I can start the song by myself and you guys can join and surprise them." I was holding Bridget, Kevin's & Danielle's daughter. I looked at the precious baby. I missed holding a baby. I missed that soft skin. I went into a trance. I looked at at Jordan and looked at her stomach, there wasn't much a bump yet, but I knew there was a baby in there. Was I jealous? I was. I wanted to be pregnant again.

"Babe," Joe touched my shoulder,waking me up from daydream, "You need to get ready for soundcheck."

"Oh,right." I handed Bridget to Danielle and went to the bedroom to change. I didn't dress up much. I threw on some boyfriend jeans with some rips in them with a maroon color oversized sweater. I had little makeup on. My hair was in a messy bun. I grabbed my sunglasses and slipped them on.

"Ready." everyone got up. Joe picked up Nash and we all headed inside the Arena. Nick put his arm over my shoulders, "You okay?"

I nodded my head, "I'm fine," I faked a smile, "I'm so excited for tonight's show."

Joe and I got our microphones on and we headed on stage. I tried to play it off the best I can.

We walked on stage acting like everything was fine. "Hello." I smiled to the crowd.

We sang a few songs before we answered questions. "You over there." Joe pointed to a girl that look like she was wearing a homemade shirt of us.

"What's the plan after the tour?" the girl asked.

Have babies.

"Well, right after tour, we have to fly to a place for Selena's and Logan's wedding. After that, I'm back to my radio show, that I missed so much." the crowd hollered.

"And after Selena's wedding, I'll be heading back to LA to film an upcoming movie. I can't wait for you guys to see it. The script is amazing." I went over to get a sip of water while Joe was talking.

"So Demi has a cover for you, she's been practicing. You ready,babe?" Joe turned around to me. I nodded my head. I started singing Love On Top by Beyonce.

After a few more songs, we headed backstage. We did our meet and greet. We decided to have dinner backstage because we thought it would be risky and our surprise wouldn't be a surprise.