Seven♥

The next day;

Demi was still in her bedroom,laying down and depressed, to be honest, I was too, but I couldn’t show it because Nashville needed me.  “Mommy still sick,daddy?” Nash walked into my office, I stopped doing what I was doing. I turned around in my chair, I sighed, “Yeah,dude.” I picked him up, “Mommy will be a little sick for a while...some mean guy did a very mean thing to her..”

“Can I make her a cawd?”  he sat on my lap, I smiled, “Yeah, I think that would make her happy.” I fixed his hair, “Okay, I go make her one now.” he hopped off my lap and ran to his room, I heard crying,so I got up and rushed to our bedroom, “Babe?” I shut the door.

“Don’t call me babe.” she sniffled, I sighed, “Demi? What’s going on?” I sat next to her, “My work called me and they want to go to work,I tried telling them,but they said if I don’t go, I’ll be fired..like how can I talk about people problems,when I have problems of my own?”

I looked down, “I’ll work for you. Until you get back on your feet. Don’t worry,if they still decide to fire you,tell them to go fuck themselves,because apparently they only care about money and not their employees.” I was trying to make her grin or smile,but nothing.

“I’m going to get ready.” I took off my shirt and headed to my closet, I changed quickly and headed outside, “Kevin..” I headed to the kitchen, “You possibly can’t watch Nash for me again?..”

“Where you going?” he sipped his coffee, “I’m going to do Demi’s radio show...they want her to work and if she doesn’t,she is fired..so can you watch Nash?” he sighed, “Yeah sure.”

“You know you don’t have to. If it’s a bother.” I glared, “It’s not...I just think you’re overworking yourself..” I rolled my eyes, “I’m glad you care,but I’ll be fine..”

He sighed, “Alright. See you later,bro.”

“Thanks.” I poured coffee in a to go cup and headed out to my car, I drove to the radio station. I parked my car in the reserved ‘Demi’ spot and headed inside. I heard many people talking slack about Demi, “Hey you,instead of talking shit about my wife,how bout you teach me how to work a radio station.” I sat in the chair and saw a picture of Demi and I next to all the buttons and I smiled.

“Okay,um….” the guy began telling all the buttons. “Okay,I got it.” I slipped the headphones on and the guy gave me a cue to start,so I hit the button, “Hello everybody you are listening to the Demi radio,with your host, not Demi Lovato,but Joe Jonas.” I chuckled. “I’m filling in for Demi tonight and I’ll be answering all your questions and desires..I can’t wait to hear them.” I hit a button and it played some music.

“Try not to be so...bubbly.” these guys are really pissing me off, “Um, excuse me,but have you heard Demi? She’s fun and bubbly,that’s what people love about her. I’m sorry but I won’t change.” I glared. I took my phone out and texted Nick. “Doing Demi’s work. People here are getting me mad.”  I texted him.

“We are back and we got our first caller. “ I hit the button.

“Hello Joe, My name is Kathy. Don’t get me wrong, I like you,but I want to know where Demi is.” I chuckled, “Um, I’m not going all public about it,but she’s in a baddd state of mind...and they wanted her to work today...or she’ll be fired...I know I wouldn’t want that,she wouldn’t want that and she wouldn’t want you guys to be left. So I decided to work for her until she gets back to her feet...so sorry if all of you get tired of hearing my voice.”

“Aw,that’s a sweet thing. Thank you for answering my question,have a good day and I hope Demi will get better soon,bye bye!” she hung up and headed to the next caller. “Hi Joe!”

I chuckled, “Hi!”

“I’m Ashlynn and I’m a big fan of yours. First of all I want to know if your son is a mommy’s boy or a daddy’s boy?”

I scratched my head, “Well,he really doesn’t like one more than the other...I guess he’s a dammy’s boy.” I chuckled, she giggled too, “Okay my real question is that, today my boyfriend told me I have been looking fat lately and that totally ruined my mood.

“Well, Ashlynn, I’ll tell you what you need to do after this break.” I went off air. I took a sip of my coffee and looked at my phone.

I’m sorry,dude. Btw I’m in your recording studio.

A few minutes later, I was back on air, “So this woman called in asking for help because she is now down because her boyfriend called her fat. Well, Ashlynn.  All I have to say is, you might love the guy...but it’s obviously he doesn’t love you if you he worried about your weight. Personally, I don’t care about weight, it’s all about personality for me. Just a sexy body...I see it as a bonus.” I nodded and played a song that fit a situation.

My job finished afternoon so I headed home.

I decided to go talk to Nick,so I went downstairs and heard music getting louder.

I turn my cheek music up and I’m puffing my chest,I’m getting red in the face.

I opened the door and saw Nick and Nash dancing, I chuckled, I grabbed my phone out and started recording it. “Is it okay if I post this?” I looked at Nick, he nodded, “Yeah of course.” he chuckled.

“How was it?” Nick sipped water, “It got better..it was actually fun..they kept saying it was nice hearing a guy’s perspective and that I’m a good person to give advice.” I went to the mini fridge and pulled out a beer. “Well, I think you found your calling. Maybe Demi can get you a gig on her show.”

“Ha. Ha.” I sipped my beer, “Kevin and I made some plans for Off the Record and I think you’ll like it.” Nick laid back, “When do I announce it to the fans?” I looked at me, “I think next week would be good..”

I nodded as I was instagramming the video, “@nickjonas & Nash jamming.” I wrote as a caption. I sighed, “I’m so exhausted...I miss her.” I laid my head on his shoulder.

“She’ll recover.”