Fifty-Five♥

{{ first off, can I just say the little boy in the top picture looks so cute and my image of what Nashville looks like. SO CUTE. }}

4 weeks later;

I got everything ready for Nashville's party tomorrow. I was being hard on myself. I looked at the cupcakes. I sighed out loud.

Joe stopped blowing into the balloon, "what's up?" he got up from the couch.

"Do these cupcakes look dinosaury enough?" I looked at my creation, pouting.

Joe chuckled at me, "yes & I think it's time for you to go to bed since you're using a word like, dinosaury." I hit him slightly.

"I want everything to be perfect..." I looked around. 

"Everything is perfect. The kid is turning three, it's not his wedding or anything. He wanted his party to be dinosaur themed, not a perfect dinosaur party. The cupcakes look amazing, babe. The cake is awesome. He's going to love this party."

"I know...but he's my little boy...I want him to be happy...since these past few months were hard on him..." 

"Babe," Joe wrapped his arms around me from behind, I placed my hand on his arm, "he loves us...he's the happiest little 3-year-old  that I have ever met..." Joe chuckled.

"It's just hard on me...because he's turning 3. 3 years old, Joe...my little man is getting bigger...it feels like yesterday that we were in the hospital having him...I remember you making a big deal about his penis...I remember his first bath..." I sighed.

"I miss him being little, but they grow up...we're getting another baby in July. If you're this emotional for his 3rd birthday...I hate to see you on his 18th." he joked.

"Ha ha ha." I grinned.

"Now, I want you to go upstairs and get some rest." Joe turned me around and gave me a kiss. Then he raised my shirt and kissed my bump. 

"But I gotta--"

"Bed. Now." he pointed up the steps.

"Let me at least finish the decor..."

He spanked my butt, "bed or I will carry you." he glared. I sighed, knowing he was serious. I kissed his lips and went my way to our bedroom. 

"SPANK MY BUTT AGAIN WHEN YOU WANT TO," I yelled from the top of the steps. I heard him laugh. I got ready for bed and I fell asleep in seconds once my head hit the pillow.

..

The next day, I was tangled in Joe's arms. I heard the door open and I felt the sheets move slightly. I grinned lightly, pretending to be asleep.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up, it's my birffday!!!!!" Nash climbed onto our bed and jumped up and down. Joe groaned.

Nash kept jumping up & down. Joe sat up and grabbed Nash. He started tickling Nash. Nash started laughing. I watched, grinning, ear to ear. 

"You woke up the tickle dinosaur! Rawr!" Joe kept tickling him.

"Dat's not a dino, daddy!" Nash giggled.

"Ticklesaurus!" Joe chuckled. He quit tickling him and kept him kiss galore all over his face.

I giggled and kissed all over his face. 

"Mommy! Daddy! Stop it, I'm a big boy now!!" Nash giggled.

I acted shock, "Nash says he's a big boy now!" I looked at Joe.

"Uh oh...I guess we have to take all the presents back...I guess we gotta find you a job...give you some chores around the house."

"No!" Nash grinned.