Forty-Three ♥

A month later

Demi

I was packing my bags for LA. We were going to visit Joe while he was filming the movie then tonight we were going to celebrating the release of Nick's new album. "We seeing daddy?!" Nash ran into the bedroom with his little suitcase.

"Yes, baby. What do you have in your suitcase?" I bent down to his level. He unzipped his Teenage Mutant Turtles suitcase and toys felt out of it. I started laughing.

"I'll help you pick out clothes when I'm done

"I'll help you pick out clothes when I'm done." I rubbed his head. He sat down on the floor and started playing with his toys.

I finished packing for me, so I went to Nash's bedroom and started packing for him.

We left the house just in time to make it for the plane.

3 hours later, we arrived in LA. I don't know who was more excited, Nash or I. We haven't seen Joe for a month only through face time. We met Selena and she was going to drop us off at the studio.

"Demi! Hey, Nash!" Selena ran up and hugged me.

"I've missed you too!" I hugged her tight, then she hugged Nash

"I've missed you too!" I hugged her tight, then she hugged Nash. She ended up carrying him to her car as I carried the suitcases. She got Nash buckled in and I got the suitcases in. We both got in and she headed her way to the studio.

"So how's married life?" I smirked, looking at her.

She just smiled and looked at me, "it's the best thing that has ever happened to me, Dems. I love him more than I did when I was dating him." I was so happy that she was happy, she deserved to finally find a guy that could make her smile and keep it.

" I was so happy that she was happy, she deserved to finally find a guy that could make her smile and keep it