Fourteen♥

I woke up and noticed Demi was still asleep. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and got up. I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on, I headed downstairs,where everyone else was awake. “Morning,Joe!” Dianna smiled, I put my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek, “Morning,Dianna.” I smiled, “Morning everybody.”

Dallas smirked at me,like she knew what happened last night, it was making me uncomfortable. “Good morning,Dallas!” I hugged her tight, “You guys forgot my bedroom was right next door.” she whispered, “What did you hear?”

“You know what I heard!” she slapped my chest, “I think you heard things,because Demi and I went straight to bed.” I smirked, I let her go and headed to the dining room, “Go fish.” Madison was playing Go Fish with Nash. “Aw.” Nash pulled a card out of deck, “Hello, daddy.”

“Hey Nash.” I kissed his forehead. “Hey Maddie.” I high fived her. “Do you have a blue fish?” Maddie asked, “Go fish!!!!” Nash grinned, “Ugh.” she pulled out a card.  “Joe, is breakfast casserole okay?” Eddie walked in.

“Yeah,that’s great. We brought some of Nash’s baby food here..He’s eating table food for the most part,but we’re slowly transitioning.”

“Okay,so we don’t have to make a plate for him?” I shook my head,he then walked out. I looked at Nash’s card that was in his hand,he has one card left. I went around behind Maddie, I noticed she had a yellow fish. “Nash,what color is the sun?”

“Wellow!” Nash grinned, “Ask Madison.” I smirked.

“Maddie,do you have a wellow fish?” Nash asked, Madison gave him her card,making Nash win, “Cheater,you cheater.” Madison got up and pushed me, “I love you too.” I grinned. “Thank you daddy!” Nash ran up and hugged my legs. “You’re welcome,squirt.” I picked him up, “Daddy.” he took my left hand, “Why do you have a wing? Wings are for girls.”

“Nicky doesn’t have a wing like you and Kevy.” he played with my fingers, “Well, Kevin and I wear rings to show that we love mommy and Dani.”

“So Nicky  not wove Jowdan?” I chuckled a little, “I’m pretty sure Nick loves Jordan, but you can only wear this kind of ring when you make a commitment to a woman or man. Nick hasn’t asked Jordan to marry him,so they can’t wear this ring. This is only for people who are commited.” I took off my ring and showed him the engraving inside. “It saids Demi & Joe Jonas.” I put it on his finger, “You’re married now.”  he grinned, “It’s big,daddy.”

“Don’t lose it. Mommy would kill me.”

“Maybe I want mommy to kill you.” he giggled, my mouth dropped, “Nashville Alexander Jonas!” I tickled him,making him laugh. “Morning Demi!” I heard them say from the kitchen, I slipped my ring back on.  Demi walked in, “Mommy!” Nash smiled, “Morning sleepy head.” I pecked her lips after putting Nash down.

“Hey baby!” she picked up Nash up, I patted his butt and headed to the kitchen, “Are you guys sure you want to watch Nash next week?” I helped the get out the plates, “No,it’s not problem. We’d love to spend a week with our grandson.” Dianna smiled. “I think he would love it too.”

“We’re going to take him to the store today,so he can pick his favorite food for the week. Is he allergic to anything?” I handed her a plate, “He’s allergic to Cinnamon. But that’s about it..Babe,he’s allergic to cinnamon only,right?” I called for Demi just as she was walking in, “Yes,cinnamon is the only thing we know right now.” Demi nodded.

“Alright.” Dianna handed me a plate full of food,so I handed it to Eddie to put on the dining table.

Demi.

After breakfast, I got Nash ready to go shopping for food. “Are you coming with,mommy?” I hugged him and kissed all over his face, “No,they are going to take back home after,we’re going to be there.”

He frowned, “Okay.” I kissed his cheek, “Have fun with Grammy and Pa.” he ran outside to them, I headed upstairs to my old bedroom,finding looking through my stuff. “What is this?” he held up a CD, “Give it.” I went to him, “Why? What is it?” he smirked, I snatched it from me, “Nothing.”

“Demetria.” he studied me, “Joseph.”

“I want to know!” he attacked me and I fell on the bed,holding the cd under me, “C’mon!” he started tickling me. “JOSEPH! STOP!” I started laughing. “Tell me what it is.” he smirked, “ Is it a sex tape?”

“Yes,Joe, it’s a sex tape with Nathan.” I lied, “I don’t know what I find more disgusting,you and Nathan fucking,or you have this at your parent’s.” I giggled, “It’s not a sex tape. You’re the only one that I made a sex tape with.” he smiled big, “I’m honored.” he kissed my cheek, “Now tell me what this is that you’re keeping from me.”

“Okay,it’s my songs,I recorded when I was 17..it’s embarrassing because my first dream was to become a singer,then my producer said I had a voice to be a radio host,so here I am.”

“How is that embarrassing?” he sat up, “I don’t know…”

“Let me here,please.” he got up and put the disc in the player. We started listening, “Wow, I can’t believe you didn’t become a singer. I know  you have a voice because we did an album together but at 17!?! Damn,babe.”

I blushed, I got up and kissed his lips, “Thank you,babe. Let’s head home.” we grabbed our stuff and headed to our car. We got in and headed home.

He stopped at a red light, “Smile.” I took a picture with Joe. I laughed because Joe wasn’t smiling. “I love my hubby! :)” I tweeted with the photo.

--------------------------------------

Sorry it's "eh" it'll get better!