Forty-Two.♥

Joe.

I was still asleep in our hotel bed in France. Well, I was asleep until I heard music, that woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw Demi dancing to Rihanna's Where Have You Been. I smirked as I saw her shake her ass.

I quietly got up and slipped on some pants and walked up behind her. I grabbed a hold of her hips and swayed them against me. She threw her head back,laughing. "Sorry I woke you up." I laughed, because I knew she wasn't sorry.

"Yeah, sure... Did you take advantage of me last night?" I smirked at him, making a reference to what she said to me yesterday morning. She laughed against my skin. "I may... but I had to say my goodbye.."

"Oh,so it was drunk goodbye sex? Okay, babe." I chuckled, I pulled away. I sat on the bed and slipped on my shoes. I looked at her and she gave me a sad look, "Where you going?"

I chuckled, "Getting breakfast. I'll be back." I kissed her cheek before I left to go to the cafeteria to get breakfast.

I went back to the room after I ate and saw Demi asleep on the couch. Her hands were straight up and she was under a blanket. I took a picture of her, with myself sort of in the picture.

I edited it a little and went on twitter, "Going to hate not seeing this beautiful face for 6 months. Going to miss her like hell." I tweeted with the photo. I went to my suitcase and started packing. I packed a second suitcase for my stay in LA. Demi was going to fly home and I was going to fly to LA to start filming the movie tomorrow.

"Oh my god! I didn't mean to fall asleep!" Demi sat up. I chuckled. I closed my suitcase. "It's okay,baby...We're in no hurry."

We finished packing around 12:15. We got everything in the car and headed to the airport.

We turned in our luggage in. We went to the wait area for them to call our flight. My flight was first. I hated to be the first one to leave. "I'm going to miss you so much.." she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you more." I kissed her forehead.

They called my flight, which made it even harder to leave. "Tell Nash that I love him and I'll facetime as much as I can and come visit." I kissed her passionately, not letting go. I knew paparazzi was taking pictures of us outside the window, but I don't care.

She pulled away, "You should go...Remember,this is a good thing. I love you." she pecked my lips once more.

"I love you too." I grabbed my carry on.

"Blow the world away,Joseph," she squeezed my butt, "beep beep." I couldn't help to laugh. "Thank you,baby." I squeezed her ass back.

"Bye." I started walking away. I didn't look back, because I knew if I did, I wouldn't get on the plane. I got on the plane.

When I was able to have my phone, I got on twitter and saw that Demi tweeted about miss me already.

I composed a tweet, "I miss @ddlovato already :("

Someone tweeted me asking why we miss each other since we have seen each other everyday, I decided to tweet her, "We love being together and this is the first time I'll be away from her and our son since we found out we were having Nash, so 3 years ago."

Demi.

10 hours on the plane and I was finally back in Dallas. It was midnight here already. I was exhausted. I grabbed all the bags that were mine and carried them to Joe's car. Of course paparazzi were there.

"It's midnight, you guys should be sleeping." I looked at them, well the best I could since I had on glasses. I threw everything in the trunk. I quickly got in the car and drove home. I was ready to see my baby.

I got home and just got everything inside, I didn't bother taking it upstairs. I went and checked on Nashville. He was sleeping good in his bed. I went to the guest bedroom where my mom has been staying home.

"I'm home,mommy." I whispered.

"Okay,baby." Mom said in a tired voice. I went to my bedroom. I quickly changed into my pajamas. I flopped on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

"Mommy!" Nash climbed up on my bed, I opened one eye to see what time it was. 9:30 am. I took a deep breath. I rolled over and saw him. He ran into my arms and I held him tight. "I missed you so much!" I kissed all over his face.

"I missed you too,mommy! Grammy and I draw pictures." he smiled in pride. Nash started looking around the room, I guess for Joe.

"Where's daddy?" he jumped off the bed and checked the bathroom and the closest.

"Daddy?" he ran to the hallway. I got out of the bed,slipped on my robe.

"Baby," I picked him up, "Daddy is in LA,filming a movie." Nash threw his head back,crying. "I want daddy!!" he continued to cry, I held him close.

"He wants you too, but he's going to be on tv! Isn't that exciting?" he kept crying.

"I want daddy!" I sighed.

"How about I cook your favorite breakfast and then we go to the park? Does that seem fun?" Nash nodded his head.

Joe.

I just arrived on set. I was so glad they had breakfast because my alarm did not go off,so I slept in late. I didn't have time to have breakfast.

I filled my plate with bagels and some muffins. I poured myself some orange juice and find myself to table. I saw Ashley coming my way.

"I'm surprised you didn't drop out." Ashley sat down in front of me, there goes my meal. I wiped my mouth with my napkin. "I'm surprised you didn't drop out."

She rolled her eyes, "You know we have a few kissing scenes, but I guess you're use of fake kissing me."

I took one last bite of the muffin, "Once again, I never said I never did love you, I said I was not happy with you. Our kisses were real, maybe the sex was fake, but whatever." I threw my plate away and went to the dressing room.

These 6 months of filming with Ashley will be exciting.