Twelve.♥

Nash and I were up before Joe. We were still in New Jersey. “Shh…” I climbed into bed with Nash, I started drumming on Joe’s butt with Nash,since Joe was sleeping on his stomach. “Wakey wakey,daddy!” Nash giggled.

He groaned, “My anaconda don’t, my anaconda don’t,my anaconda don’t want none unless you got buns,hun.” I giggled. “It’s really weird for you and our son tapping my butt,and it’s awkwardly weird you singing that song in front of him.” he grinned.

“He doesn’t know what it means.” I reached over and kissed him, “Let’s get breakfast and then start heading on the road.” I got up. “Can I wear my pajamas out,mommy?  Fowever?” Nash reached up to me. I picked him up and put him on my hip. “Only for today because you’re cute.”

“I cute? You cute,mommy.” he poked my nose,I giggled, “No,mommy is beautiful.” Joe pecked his cheek. “Mommy,you beautiful. Daddy says so.” he giggled. “Thank you,baby. Let’s go get some breakfast.”

We walked out of our hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, “Morning guys!” Kevin hugged us, “Morning,Kevin!” I hugged back. “Let’s get your food.” I picked up Nash and headed to the bar. “What do you want?”

“Waffles!” he wrapped his arms around my neck, “You just had waffles yesterday.” I giggled, “Again,again!” he clapped. I put the batter in the waffle maker, “Go sit down, I’ll give them to you.” I put him down, he ran off to Joe.

The waffles were ready,so I took them out and put them on a plate. I poured syrup on them and cut the waffle up in pieces. I walked over and put the plate on the table as I helped Nash sit down, “Thank you,mommy. I love you.” he puckered his lips, I giggled and pecked his lips quickly. “I love you too,baby.” I turned around, Kevin sat down with his food, “Mind watching him while I get my food?”

“Sure thing,Demi.” I headed off to the bar and got me some honey oatmeal,I cut up some bananas in it,them I got myself some orange juice for Nash and I. I sat down. “What’s that,mommy?” he pointed to my food. “It’s oatmeal.” I took a bite. Danielle sat down with Alena with their foods.

Then here comes Joe with a pile of food on his plate, I looked at him, he grinned, “What?”

“Really? All this?” I pointed to his food, “I’m hungry.” he took a bite of a muffin. “So what did you think of the show last night?” Kevin sipped his milk. “It was so fun. It was a good experience. I missed seeing them,you know..I was so pumped that I couldn’t sleep last night.”

“But you snow,daddy.” Nash put his fork down, “I snow,buddy?”

“He means snore.” I laughed, Nash giggled, “I do not!” he sipped his milk, “Do too,daddy.” Nash started imitating Joe’s snore, I couldn’t help but laugh. “I don’t think he is my son.” he took a bite of food, “Oh,he’s yours Joe.” Kevin chuckled. “Look at the face.” he pointed to Nash.

Nash didn’t know what was going on,so he just smiled, “Or it could been mixed of an other guy and me…” I put my spoon down, “Thanks,babe.” I sipped my drink. “Sorry.”

“Let’s not go there.” Danielle shook her head, disgustingly. “Sorry. I’m kidding,kiddo. You’re definitely mine.” Joe kissed his forehead.

I got a text on my phone, I pulled out my phone and opened it up, “Let’s pose,I say. This happens.” Jordan sent me a picture, I laughed out loud, “You guys are adorable! Miss you guys! :(“ I replied.

“Wanna go to the Philadelphia Zoo,babe?” he looked at me, “Sure.”

An hour later,we finally got to the Zoo after getting everybody dress. “Look at the lions,buddy.” Joe was holding Nash. “Why do some have more hair?” he kept his eyes on the lions. “The lions with less fur are females.”