Forty-Eight♥

Joe.

"Get off of me!!" I pushed Nick away. I didn't know where I was, but I didn't care. I hated Nick right now.

"Joe, what happened?" Nick looked worried just as much as Selena. I rolled my eyes. 

"Demi made me kill Ashley...but I couldn't....so I came home and saw you fucking her!" I was angry. 

"What the fuck?" Selena looked at me like I was crazy like I was the crazy one. 

"Okay," Nick chuckled, "what kind of bullshit is this? You woke up from a coma accusing me of fucking your wife? Dude, bro, you were dreaming. I would never go that low like I told you the other day when Jordan, Demi, and I went out. Chillax."

I scoffed, crossing my arms. 

The doctor came in, "Oh, you're awake! That's great!" he ran some tests on me and asked me questions. I wish I didn't wake up.

Once he did that, he left.

"Where is Demi? She hates me that much?" I hated to know, but I wanted to. 

Nick and Selena looked at each other, it was a worried look, "What? You guys haven't looked like that since you guys were dating and paparazzi found out. What's going on?" I sat up straight.

"She was here earlier..." Nick gulped, "she tried to kill you so I told her to go....I don't think it was intentional...but I didn't want you to die..." Nick looked down at the ground.

I opened my mouth just to shut it.

"I...I..."

"I went to your place....she's a mess, Joe...I found her just laying in bed. She hadn't eaten...or showered...so I picked her up and got her in the bath..."

"So you saw my wife naked? Great." I scoffed.

"Joe, that wasn't the point. Listen." Selena crossed her arms.

"I left her in the bathtub...while I made her food. I got food done and notice that it's been awhile..." Nick took a deep breath.

"What happened?!" 

"I went to check up on her....there was blood filling the bath tub...she tried to kill herself...I got her dressed and called 911... She and the baby are okay."

"Nick, he--" Selena touched Nick's arm.

"Baby? What baby?" I was confused.

Nick sighed, "Demi's pregnant..."

"What?" This was just too much, "why didn't she tell me?"

"Well," Selena chimed in, "she was calling you until she saw on the news about you and Ashley..."

I didn't say anything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I didn't say anything. I wanted to die even more. I hate everything about me.

"I need you guys to go...I want to be alone..." I fiddled with my fingers.