Forty-Six♥

Joe;

I hated myself. I absolutely hate myself. I wanted to die. I hurt the woman I love the most, Demi. I was fucking drunk and did some dumb shit. She's not answering my calls and the news on Tv is talking to me constantly. I haven't slept. I look awful. I look how I feel. 

I haven't gone to set in a few days, but I decided to go today. I threw on some black sweatpants, a black shirt, and a black ball cap. I got in my car and drove to set, paparazzi following me of course.

I parked in my spot and walked out, Paparazzi swarming me. "JOE! JOE!! WHO DO YOU LOVE?!!"  they yelled.

I rushed inside. "Joseph! There you are! Finally!" the director grinned, acting like he didn't know the news.

I didn't say anything. "Where's Ashley?" I gave him a stern look.

"We don't have time to talk. Go change into your costume. We have to get going." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"No, because I quit. I fucking quit!" I yelled, I turned my head and saw Ashley walk in. 

"You!" I pointed to her and ran to her, "you ruined my life and my career." she didn't say anything, I was mad.

"I know I hurt you, but people still love you! They hate me because of this. I cheated on my wife again. I fucking hate you! I was so dumb to take this fucking movie. I knew I shouldn't. I told my wife there's nothing to worry about because there wasn't.  There's nothing between us. I was drunk and you didn't stop it because you're a little bitch." I glared at her.

"Joe--" the director tried to stop me, but I kept going.

"You get joy for ruining other people's lives, Ashley. You're a cold hearted bitch!  For a moment, I thought we were cool, but you're a bitch and you can't keep a man!" I yelled. She just gave me a look.

The security had to escort me out, which cause a scene for the paparazzi

I ran to my car. I had it. I put my head on the steering wheel and sobbed.

I fixed myself and drove to a gas station. I'm going to drive to Texas. It was going to take time and maybe time is what Demi needs.

I got to the gas station and of course, paparazzi followed. I leaned against my car, pumping gas.

"Joe, are you doing okay?! Seems like you're falling off the deep end!" they said. I gave them a glare and a fake smile.

 I gave them a glare and a fake smile